D is pathedic

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
300.jpg

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
A sack and an int and we held them to a whoping 13 points. It's a win and we have one last game with the Skins to go. Better record than I would have guessed last summer.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
You guys do realize the Panthers started a rookie undrafted FA. Our defense doesn't suck, but they are great either. We give up too many 3rd down plays and make too many crucial mistakes at inopportune times.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Joe a Cowboys fan;1851111 said:
A sack and an int and we held them to a whoping 13 points. It's a win and we have one last game with the Skins to go. Better record than I would have guessed last summer.
5 sacks.

1fisher

Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;1851066 said:
man, we need to shut every team out. this is PATETIC!!

^^
That was sarcasm for those of you who believe the defense played bad. If you think they played bad, you can't be intelligent enough to understand the sarcasm.

We should have beaten the crap out of them!!

they had numerous injuries and a friggin ROOKIE QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
The D is playing well. The only gripe I have is that they seem to struggle on third and long situations. Seems like they go in spurts not being able to get off the field. Credit the opposing teams for executing but other than that this D is playing very good football.

1fisher

Reaction score
theogt;1851073 said:
Clearly our defense didn't score enough points. Good point.

Don't get me wrong.... I'm happy about the win but I absolutely cannot stand it when a UNDRAFTED ROOKIE FREE AGENT leads his team to 17 points against our "stellar" D....:bang2: :bang2:

Howley54

Reaction score
Bach;1851114 said:
You guys do realize the Panthers started a rookie undrafted FA. Our defense doesn't suck, but they are great either. We give up too many 3rd down plays and make too many crucial mistakes at inopportune times.

Panthers were 2 of 11 on third down today. 18%, a great number no matter the circumstance.

Howley54

Reaction score
1fisher;1851194 said:
Don't get me wrong.... I'm happy about the win but I absolutely cannot stand it when a UNDRAFTED ROOKIE FREE AGENT leads his team to 17 points against our "stellar" D....:bang2: :bang2:

How about when they score 13?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
seriously,
What games are people watching? 1st and goal and they kick a field goal again.

that is the calling card of a good defense.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
1fisher;1851194 said:
Well, he didn't, so you have nothing to worry about.

1fisher

Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;1851071 said:
so our offense sucks?
gawdddddddddddddddddddd
this 13-2 team is horrid. the record says it all.

It concerns me that Matt Moore can lead his team to 17 points against this 13-2 team

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
1fisher;1851194 said:

Wow did we only win bye 3?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
1fisher;1851217 said:
It concerns me that Matt Moore can lead his team to 17 points against this 13-2 team
It is obvious why you're upset. You didn't watch the same game. That was BYU and UCLA on ESPN. We were on NFL Network.