D-Law Comments

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I did not listen to the clip and I do not personally like listening to people promote stuff, or following players life outside of the football field, but in their free time, why would you not want these young guys being business men or entrepreneurs?

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That is it I am done. Reason for losing was that the team got tired. This is worse than I ever could have imagined. I can't keep going can I? Does it get better? Someone please tell me.
:lmao:........This is a new low

Please tell me we are officially blaming crap energy drinks for feeling tired now??????

Is this the reason why we are not resigning Tony????? :laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn’t make it past the protein commercial. This is a microcosm of the Cowboys, self promotion first and anything related to football second. No wonder why we get bullied by the big dogs in the NFL.
:hammer: .....the self promotion.....It's all just another distraction. And we wonder why when it's playoff time this team craters. :banghead:

Pretty evident as long as Jerry and son run this organization.....nothing is going to change. Everyone is going to use the Cowboy brand to sell crap....and make a buck.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
burnt out.. and also micah saying he put full effort in that game when clearly he DID NOT IN THE SECOND HALF.

things got hard and these dudes folded…

full of excuses

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
burnt out.. and also micah saying he put full effort in that game when clearly he DID NOT IN THE SECOND HALF.

full of excuses
Well said, truth monger, well said.
Right you are, right you are.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

full of excuses
Let me add tha the Tired Boys seemed dazed by the turn of events. They sensed a historic and humiliating event was unfolding. An epic humiliation in which the gritty Packers punched a soft Dallas in the nose then in the mouth then in the good eye and liked it and never let up.

plymkr

Reaction score

full of excuses
Am I the only one who noticed they weren’t too tired or “burned out” to plan a party for after the game?

They’re not too burnt out to self promote or party, but too burnt out to play well in a playoff game. Stuff like this makes me think I need some time off from the Cowboys. I think I care more about the on field results than they do.

StylisticS

Reaction score
He said they were tired lol.
Did they show Shannon’s face when he said this? If not, I wish they did. I also wonder what was going through his mind when D-Law said that. You know Shannon wanted to have a “keepin it real” moment right there.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Pretty sure anything less than a direct apology to the Zone for his play, the failures of the team and unrest in the Middle East will be problematic.

Lol
Maybe try not admitting to being a coward as to why you lost a game you should have dominated.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed they weren’t too tired or “burned out” to plan a party for after the game?

They’re not too burnt out to self promote or party, but too burnt out to play well in a playoff game. Stuff like this makes me think I need some time off from the Cowboys. I think I care more about the on field results than they do.
You do care more, and so do I. If we could put our desire into the hearts of these spoiled players who won the genetic lottery we would actually get somewhere in the playoffs.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Your highest paid players are typically going to be your most "talented" and they are going to be the leaders of the team. For better or for worse. You have to be extremely careful about who you anoint as the "leaders". I have hated D Flaw for a long time now. Some of you fall in love with the occasional run stop but you need to look deeper. He is setting the example for the rest of the younger players to follow. He sets an example of selfishness. He is committed to making money. He is committed to himself. He divides the team. He does not hold others accountable and he does not set the expectations. He doesn't have to. It isn't part of his job and that is fine but the failure is still his and the team does nothing about it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Funny, Cam Newton was on a podcast a couple months back and mentioned how they were too tired for the Super Bowl. That if they would have faced Denver earlier in the year, they would have beat them

This must be a thing now. Being "too tired". lol