D-Law Comments

visionary

Reaction score
What an absolutely pathetic interview. I used to like this guy

We were tired………WHAT?
They ran at Micah and away from me which is what they should have done
We dont need more players (“that was Micahs opinion “)
Why do you crap in the playoffs? “I wish i knew”

What an embarrassment

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Maybe the team should give part of their salaries back for not maintaining the required cardiovascular conditioning to play a whole season.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
What an absolutely pathetic interview. I used to like this guy

We were tired………WHAT?
They ran at Micah and away from me which is what they should have done
We dont need more players (“that was Micahs opinion “)
Why do you crap in the playoffs? “I wish i knew”

What an embarrassment
David Helman is saying that because Lawrence is normally so straightforward, his unwillingness to actually answer this question is telling.

In that, he won't say the real reason we lost and this was essentially a non-answer.

RFABR

Reaction score
Well, judging by on field performance and the "we were tired" thing, I came to the conclusion that Green Bay must have played an 11 or 12 game reg season

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Gotta get that protein into you so your legs are good and strong so you can bend over and present well when Green Bay shows up to ram you from behind.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
That is it I am done. Reason for losing was that the team got tired. This is worse than I ever could have imagined. I can't keep going can I? Does it get better? Someone please tell me.
Think the parties had something to do with their performance!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That is it I am done. Reason for losing was that the team got tired. This is worse than I ever could have imagined. I can't keep going can I? Does it get better? Someone please tell me.
I posted the other day about Mike Woicik and what he meant to our 90's super bowls. Also how Deion came in and said I don't need Mike Woicik to tell me how to train and he was backed up by management.

That has been the Cowboys philosophy under Jerry the last 30 years.

ICP

Reaction score
Maybe Pollard & D-Law need to make an Energy Powder instead of the Protein

khiladi

Reaction score
Maybe they should have sat in a meaningless game against the awful Commandets instead of padding stats..

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
There has been a lot of sickening comments made by players and their families this off season

This one takes the cake

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I guess it all makes sense now.

Hot Boyz forever.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Tired can mean a bunch of different things.

There is no reason we should have been physically tired. We actually had a very healthy team going into that game.

I really struggle to understand what was "tiring"? The things that every team has to go through every year?

If it is a conditioning thing, I wonder if it applies across the roster or just to an older player who emptied his gas tank and thinks it applies to the rest of the team.

The only troubling thing is that he is a leader on this team. He is a primary voice. And for him to say it was that, whether it was a crafted reply or not, is concerning.