D-Law Comments

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Literally the entire first minute was him shilling his protein brand with his partner Pollard. My friends this is Cowboys football at it's finest. Peak performance. Do I keep watching? Will it make me happy?
ETkWgzSUwAAWgkP.jpg

Cmac

Reaction score
DLaw tried really hard to sugar coat. Glad he used "we" alot.

Cmac

Reaction score
How can that be? Don't they relate to the players?
Yep....but if you say "we were tired".....who you looking at to prevent players saying "we were tired".......Strength & Conditioning Coaches or maybe the team nutritionists. Never heard contenders say that.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yep....but if you say "we were tired".....who you looking at to prevent players saying "we were tired".......Strength & Conditioning Coaches or maybe the team nutritionists. Never heard contenders say that.
Thank God, because if those 3 cats aren't "relating", to the fellas, I'm not sure who can?

shabazz

Reaction score
Perhaps training videos of Charles Atlas, Jack Lalane and Richard Simmons would be the thing to get this group all the way through the season

FVSTONE

Reaction score

This is why Dan Lanning would make a great HC here because he wouldn't put up with players who have excuses that D-Law was crapping out of his mouth! It's time to move on from the gutless, spineless and heartless players that are sucking up valuable CAP SPACE that could be spent on players who are don't have a boat load of sorry excuses for their inability to get this organization to the next level!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Literally the entire first minute was him shilling his protein brand with his partner Pollard. My friends this is Cowboys football at it's finest. Peak performance. Do I keep watching? Will it make me happy?
Dallas Cowboys and players. Best advertising company in the NFL..Playing football is just a hobby....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
They got tired, huh? Well, what the hell has Harold Nash Jr., Kendall Smith, and Cedric Smith been doing? Sleeping on the job?

GMO415

Reaction score
Won't even waste my time. This team operates like Mike Fisher says "53 Brands" They don't operate as a team.

shabazz

Reaction score
They got tired, huh? Well, what the hell has Harold Nash Jr., Kendall Smith, and Cedric Smith been doing? Sleeping on the job?
Stephen A said those three are among the best in the league.

I wonder why?........

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beat me to it......lol
What do you think they are implying?
He's not saying what he thinks? His way of saying some of his guys didn't show up?
Those are his friends. His teammates. His coaches (who he respects). He's not about to air family business so folks not in the lockerroom can get clicks.

Now granted "Burnt out" is a trash explanation, but do we really want the real? Because the real would probably fracture the lockerroom. And that's what you DON'T want.

The Natural

Reaction score
sitting on set with a 3x champion and saying you were tired lol, if Shannon could have I know he would have reached over and slapped the hell out of D-law

Carson

Reaction score
sitting on set with a 3x champion and saying you were tired lol, if Shannon could have I know he would have reached over and slapped the hell out of D-law
He had to PC Version this. You know he did not expect half of these garbage questions.

I am sure it’s the only BS he could think of lol