D-WARE MRI negative

Don Corleone

Reaction score
per Mickey on the Ranch Report on the Ticket. Nothing serious.

EDIT: MB3 also has a negative MRI.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
128343688002656250hallelujahpra.jpg

Frozen700

Reaction score
thank you lord...may the dominance continue.....lets whoop them steelers

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
What a relief.

Good news on MB3 as well.

Dodging bullets.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Good God, you're fast.

But this is also great news.
Marion Barber's MRI was also negative.

Glad we have 10 days between games to rest.

*edit* well you don't live in Dallas lol.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
Thank God. Hopefully he's able to recover by next weekend. Ware is the heart of our defense.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
Praise the almighty lord above...I will give up my guardian angel to protect the boys the rest of the year. Who else would do this?:bow:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
wow.

what a relief.

The stadium went dead silent when everyone saw 94 on the ground.

I almost puked.

Frozen700

Reaction score
ODawg;2449651 said:
Praise the almighty lord above...I will give up my guardian angel to protect the boys the rest of the year. Who else would do this?:bow:

lmao!! you are a true Die Hard!

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2449657 said:
lmao!! you are a true Die Hard!

Well all need to pray for there health and strength thru the toughest 4 games in recent NFL history

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
theebs;2449655 said:
wow.

what a relief.

The stadium went dead silent when everyone saw 94 on the ground.

I almost puked.

THIS is a diehard fan!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
casmith07;2449669 said:
THIS is a diehard fan!

we are all diehards.

Adults should not be spending as much time on a message board as all of us do. And the sad thing is, most of us are on here in march and june as much as we are on here in october and november.

tunahelper

Reaction score
ODawg;2449651 said:

Where do I have him report for duty?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
MRI Results Negative On Both Ware, Barber
Posted by nickeatman at 11/28/2008 1:30 PM CST

The Cowboys could breathe a little easier on Friday after learning that MRI results for DeMarcus Ware and Marion Barber came back negative, which is certainly good news.

The Cowboys’ PR staff sent out a release Friday afternoon stating that both players will be re-evaluated on a “day-to-day” basis, but did not give their availability for the upcoming Dec. 7 game against Pittsburgh.

Ware hyper-extended his left knee during the fourth quarter of Thursday’s 34-9 win over Seattle, a game in which he had three sacks. Ware told a Cowboys’ spokesman that he was sore, but expects to be fine. The MRI revealed no ligament damage in his knee.

As for Barber, he also had negative X-rays on his sprained fifth toe on his right foot. The MRI did not reveal a fracture. Barber suffered the injury in the second quarter and went to the locker room before halftime. He returned in the third quarter and had just one carry before he was taken into the locker room once again.

Barber is the Cowboys’ leading rusher with 870 yards, while Ware currently leads the entire NFL with 15 sacks after posting three Thursday.

- Nick Eatman
Comments (8) | Permanent Link

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
theebs;2449676 said:
we are all diehards.

Adults should not be spending as much time on a message board as all of us do. And the sad thing is, most of us are on here in march and june as much as we are on here in october and november.

And pathetic too, I might add, at least when it comes to me anyway :D My life could be so much more productive if I wasn't such a pathetic, no life, Cowboys fan, IMO.

And they are plenty of time I wish I wasn't, thinking how much more money I could make, if I didn't spend time on cowboys as I do, and put that same time on what I do :)