D-WARE MRI negative

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2449702 said:
And pathetic too, I might add, at least when it comes to me anyway :D My life could be so much more productive if I wasn't such a pathetic, no life, Cowboys fan, IMO.

And they are plenty of time I wish I wasn't, thinking how much more money I could make, if I didn't spend time on cowboys as I do, and put that same time on what I do :)

agreed

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
theebs;2449655 said:
wow.

what a relief.

The stadium went dead silent when everyone saw 94 on the ground.

I almost puked.
You were not alone, my friend! When he went down the look on my face must have said it all because my family continually asked me "you alright, you alright?"! Watching Ware and Barber walking off the field and not returning spoiled the win and I found it hard to enjoy (even though I felt 94 would be alright b/c he didn't even go to the locker room). Thank the heavens it looks like both will be available for our brutal December run!

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
All I know is I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle Aikman every time he mentioned that a player felt good, played a couple more plays and then Monday found out they needed a knee recronstruction.

I needed this news. Now I can properly celebrate our win.

juck

Reaction score
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TroyNJ

Reaction score
Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've waited all day for the results, this is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT news! :)

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
Great news and good we have 10 days before playing Pittsburgh.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Ware still has to have a strained knee. I do think he'll be ok for Pittsburg. I'm more worried now about MB. He may not be able to play at 100% for the Pittsburg or Giants game. We'll see.

bigE79

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2449632 said:
per Mickey on the Ranch Report on the Ticket. Nothing serious.

EDIT: MB3 also has a negative MRI.
THANK GOD:pray:

juck

Reaction score
jobberone;2449898 said:
Ware still has to have a strained knee. I do think he'll be ok for Pittsburg. I'm more worried now about MB. He may not be able to play at 100% for the Pittsburg or Giants game. We'll see.

no offense i know ur a doctor but how do u know for real?MBIII had his pinkie toe stepped on i doubt he is missing anything.

newlander

Reaction score
Yessssssssss, maybe the proverbial worm is turning on the injury front. DID NOT WANT TO SAY THIS YESTERDAY: Ware had a similar hyperextension to Osi's knee injury. Everyone thought he would be OK too....and wasn't of course. We dodged a bullet gentlemen.Regarding MB3: I could be wrong, but it isn't broken, it's dislocated so you shoot that sucker up, it's numb and you run like hell on 4 toes! Honestly shouldn't be an issue. ON to Pittsburgh>........

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Emmitt played with his arm almost ripped out of his socket. If MB3 misses a game for a pinky toe, he should have his man card revoked permanently.

Frozen700

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2449820 said:
You were not alone, my friend! When he went down the look on my face must have said it all because my family continually asked me "you alright, you alright?"! Watching Ware and Barber walking off the field and not returning spoiled the win and I found it hard to enjoy (even though I felt 94 would be alright b/c he didn't even go to the locker room). Thank the heavens it looks like both will be available for our brutal December run!

wow that sig with Romo...almost brought tears to my eyes(no homo).......i felt so sad when i saw that ****.....i really hope we can get a win in the playoffs....Romo really deserves it

He was having a Magic year...and did all he could in the playoffs....to see him crying really showed how much he cares

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I was out most of the day and kept checking my phone (cowboys website) for any news on ware and barber. I was sitting in a restaurant eating when my wife checked the phone, smiled and handed it to me. I guess I was very loud when I said "yes", because everyone started looking. I just smiled at them and said hi.

links18

Reaction score
Great! Any word on Kosier, Austin or Jenkins? Such a shame that we lost Felix for the year.......