D-WARE MRI negative

ladiewolve

Reaction score
dallasfaniac;2449828 said:
All I know is I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle Aikman every time he mentioned that a player felt good, played a couple more plays and then Monday found out they needed a knee recronstruction.

I needed this news. Now I can properly celebrate our win.

WORD!! LOL, my brother must of said SHUT UP TROY..a dozen times. Especially since we know what he was saying could be true..and he has seen it happen when he was Q.B. Yeah, we all got a sick feeling especially after Barber was already back in the locker room.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2449632 said:
per Mickey on the Ranch Report on the Ticket. Nothing serious.

EDIT: MB3 also has a negative MRI.
Thank God!:clap2: :pray: :starspin

dallas_112678

Reaction score
links18;2450235 said:
Great! Any word on Kosier, Austin or Jenkins? Such a shame that we lost Felix for the year.......

Who cares about Kosier? I think Holland will be better, Kosier if he does come back this year then it wont be for a while, if he's injured the same foot 3 times then you can just count him out, it will just get injured again and again until he just stays out.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
links18;2450235 said:
Great! Any word on Kosier, Austin or Jenkins? Such a shame that we lost Felix for the year.......

+1

This is great news, and we have 10days to get better before Pitt.

links18

Reaction score
dallas_112678;2450259 said:
Who cares about Kosier? I think Holland will be better, Kosier if he does come back this year then it wont be for a while, if he's injured the same foot 3 times then you can just count him out, it will just get injured again and again until he just stays out.

We have to make room for 2 players on the roster (Pacman and Coleman) will Kosier get moved to IR?

dallas_112678

Reaction score
links18;2450266 said:
We have to make room for 2 players on the roster (Pacman and Coleman) will Kosier get moved to IR?

I would assume so, Montrae did pretty good for his first start this season, Kosier if he doesnt have alot of time to rest his foot (IR) then it will just keep getting re-injured and he wont be able to contribute.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
juckie;2449939 said:
no offense i know ur a doctor but how do u know for real?MBIII had his pinkie toe stepped on i doubt he is missing anything.

Well from looking at the amount his knee flexed I can say within reason that Ware has a strained knee. It's either a MCL or LCL and must be a grade I with nothing on MRI and him feeling as if he's ready to go. A minor Grade I.

MB is different. If you dislocate a toe then you did tear something even if the MR is negative. There can even be a slight fracture that won't show until it starts to heal. I doubt he'll have another MR or CT so you'd never even know if an occult fracture was there. I doubt there is. But his toe is awful sore today if he's a normal human being.

But after consultation with one of the mods I agreed with him that a shot of Marcaine to numb that puppy and he's close to normal.

So I think they'll both play unless something else comes up which I don't suspect.

If you see a lot of something then you just get a feel for it. How do you think we diagnosis stuff over the phone?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BTW, don't really think Holland will be better. Hope for it though. Holland got a little pushed around. Just a little.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
jobberone;2450278 said:
BTW, don't really think Holland will be better. Hope for it though. Holland got a little pushed around. Just a little.

Stick to medicine. ;)

Kilyin

Reaction score
I have zero confidence in our 'medical/training staff'. When they say everything is fine I look for the worst. Newman out 2-3 weeks in preseason? He wasn't back near full health until week 10. Felix Jones out for 3-4 weeks? He's on IR.

Color me apprehensive.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Kilyin;2450290 said:
I have zero confidence in our 'medical/training staff'. When they say everything is fine I look for the worst. Newman out 2-3 weeks in preseason? He wasn't back near full health until week 10. Felix Jones out for 3-4 weeks? He's on IR.

Color me apprehensive.

Your concern is understood, but the promising thing is that Ware accepted the silly Gobbler award, was all smiles, and walked away happy with no limp. That's good enough for me. He will play, and will play big at Pittsburgh.

Regarding Barber, injections and some tape work should take care of that pinky toe. I mean come on, Emmitt Smith played while his arm was removed from the socket. Players are dinged up this time of year, and they have to want it!

PJDallasfan

Reaction score
I just got back from my first Texas stadium trip and it was awsome. I sat with my family in section 3 row 37. It was unbelievable to actually say that I saw a Dallas game on Thanksgiving. Now on the medical front, I won a trip to Valley Ranch today and the guy that showed us around said that we could all breath a big sigh of relief as DWare is fine and that also MB3 was also going to be okay. He said that w/ MB3 it would not matter anyway, they would either tape it up or cut it off and he would still play. Anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and for those that have been to Texas stadium, I finally got to see what I have been missing all these years.

Cowboy for life:star:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The coaches are retards for playing these guys in the 2nd half..:bang2::mad: