Dabo Swinney

Reaction score
Next year this would be my hire for Dallas and i would pay with Jerry's money of course. His defensive cordinator is best in college.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter who coaches, JJ deal with the devil was real, cursed.....maybe,

Carson

Reaction score
Lol Dabo has a perfect set up in Clemson. He’s not leaving

75boyz

Reaction score
Next year this would be my hire for Dallas and i would pay with Jerry's money of course. His defensive cordinator is best in college.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. Besides the DC coming with him, can he bring Trevor too?

DAL1180

Reaction score
Lol Dabo has a perfect set up in Clemson. He’s not leaving
True. He plays the softest schedule in the country year in and year out. The ACC is the weakest football conference in America. Still...maybe not as weak as the NFC East so maybe.....Lol.

John813

Reaction score
Dabo is a demigod in clemson. Recruiting is booming and he gets paid almost 10mil a year.

I wouldn't want to be the next guy after Saban in Bama but that could be his next landing spot. But no matter what he would do there he would always be compared to Nick. He should stay at clemson and make his legend grow there

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Next year this would be my hire for Dallas and i would pay with Jerry's money of course.

tenor.gif

HungryLion

Reaction score
Honestly, I don’t see why high level coaches of major college programs would want to move to the NFL anyway.

College coaches make just as much money. Coaches at major programs get just as much media attention. They are gods in the area where they coach. They generally have more control than an NFL coach does.

I mean I don’t see how being an NFL coach is that much of a step up, if at all, from being HC at a top notch college program.

but maybe that’s just me???

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The cowboys are not going to fire McCarthy after one season. At least I don’t think they will.

Hard to with the offense putting up such huge numbers, even if they're partially illusionary because they're catch up numbers.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Honestly, I don’t see why high level coaches of major college programs would want to move to the NFL anyway.

College coaches make just as much money. Coaches at major programs get just as much media attention. They are gods in the area where they coach. They generally have more control than an NFL coach does.

I mean I don’t see how being an NFL coach is that much of a step up, if at all, from being HC at a top notch college program.

but maybe that’s just me???

College coach at a major football program seems like a better gig. Better job security. Big fish in a small pond.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
As long as JJ and his son around the club nothing will change.

Reactions: BAT