Twitter: Daboll not resting players

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Eagles will have all the motivation in the world while the Giants will have none. Usually results in a lopsided scoreline despite starters playing or not.

We just really need to hope for no injuries next Sunday. If the wrong guys get banged up, it could put us at a serious disadvantage in the first round.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We will see once the Wednesday practice report comes out. But either way, they know no one expected them to make the playoffs anyway so they can pretty much do whatever they want.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s lying.

They likely get 1-2 quarters tops. Very offense etc

I’m not so sure about that. Today was only the Giants second win in their last seven games. I’m sure he wants his team playing well for the playoffs. If you can get on a roll now it could carry into the playoffs. Wouldn’t be real beneficial for them to follow up today’s good performance with a bad performance against Philly next week. They haven’t won consistently the last six weeks.

Carson

Reaction score
I’m not so sure about that. Today was only the Giants second win in their last seven games. I’m sure he wants his team playing well for the playoffs. If you can get on a roll now it could carry into the playoffs. Wouldn’t be real beneficial for them to follow up today’s good performance with a bad performance against Philly next week.
They get Minnesota in round one. That’s about as easy of a matchup you could get. Especially thinking they had SF earlier today

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They get Minnesota in round one. That’s about as easy of a matchup you could get. Especially thinking they had SF earlier today

There really isn’t any easy match up when you’re having to play on the road in the playoffs. Not easy winning a road playoff game. I also think the Giants would like to ruin Philly’s chances at winning the division. Let’s not forget this is a division rival. Plus Daboll is all about winning. That’s the impression I get from him.

JayFord

Reaction score
this might be a smoke screen

itll suck if we win the later they bring out Shane Falco

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be shocked if a few OL put a target on Thibs after that Indy stunt today. The Colts were gutless for letting it go unchecked and the reds gutless for not calling a no-brained taunting penalty.

Bigdog

Reaction score
If we are playing at the same time and I believe we are, somebody in the organization needs to keep an eye on that game. If it becomes lopsided towards the Eagles, then you start to pull your starters. There is no need for someone to get injured over a meaningless game if the Eagles are going to win it.

Carson

Reaction score
There really isn’t any easy match up when you’re having to play on the road in the playoffs. Not easy winning a road playoff game. I also think the Giants would like to ruin Philly’s chances at winning the division. Let’s not forget this is a division rival. Plus Daboll is all about winning. That’s the impression I get from him.
All I’m saying is if I’m a player on the giants I am doing cartwheels to avoid SF round one lol

If we are playing at the same time and I believe we are, somebody in the organization needs to keep an eye on that game. If it becomes lopsided towards the Eagles, then you start to pull your starters. There is no need for someone to get injured over a meaningless game if the Eagles are going to win it.

they must play at the same time. The winner takes all is always the last game