Daily News: Cowboy-filled Pro Bowl roster still bothers Giants

aikemirv

Reaction score
Joshmvii;2387130 said:
I just wish some reporter would ask Pierce to elaborate on which Cowboys he finds the sexiest. :laugh2:

Well, he seems to mention Jessica a lot so he must be a little jealous there.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2386694 said:
The part in bold explains why you fail to see the whiny nature of the Giants players. They're a bunch of crybabies who can't win (or lose) without running their mouths before and after the game. They play with heart. Fine. But shut your piehole and let your play speak for itself. Even after we beat them (twice) they were still talking smack. When Crayton runs his mouth, everybody wants to jump all over him. Do the same to the Giants players.

Kind of like Patrick Crayton.

Those guys had major injuries, a coach that everyone knew was finished after the season and a QB under intense scrutiny and still managed to come out and play with some heart.

I don't care about a win over Tampa Bay, I want to see the Cowboys consistently play with some heart and a since of urgency.

As I stated before the Tampa Bay game, I have no idea when the last time I thought they played with heart and at their talent level, maybe 2003.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
aikemirv;2387151 said:
Well, he seems to mention Jessica a lot so he must be a little jealous there.
Or he could just be jealous of what Jessica has.

~leaves thread before Giants fans being commenting~

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
DeMarcus Ware
Terence Newman
Ken Hamlin
Tony Romo
Jason Witten
Terrell Owens
Marion Barber
Andre Gurode
Leonard Davis
Flozell Adams
Nick Folk

Everyone of the above players earned their Pro Bowl birth. They deserved it based on their play on the field. The team was 13-3. If you win that many games and perform at a high level and perform well on national television, you up your chances for getting in.

Ellis was a alternate with double digit sacks.

They need to quit crying and trying to manufacture the 'disrespect' card.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
I look at it like this, if the Cowboys somehow win Sunday it may break them mentally. The reason being is that to me it comes off as if deep down they know they are inferior to the Cowboys. They constantly used Dallas as the measuring stick even over the Patriots even last year. Strahan and Toomer both said the Cowboys were the best team they played after the Superbowl. Who trumps beating a very good, but not historically good team over the first 18-0 team? I think it's because they believe Dallas is the standard to play to for whatever reason and beating them last year is what put them over the hump more than anything. People point to that that week 17 game against NE, but I think the train really left the station at Texas Stadium in the Divisional Playoffs for the Giants.