Daily reminder that this league is rigged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
It doesn’t take much to look at this game from an objective standpoint and tell how corrupt this league is against the Cowboys. There will be people who tell me I’m crazy for thinking this but those people are indenial! The refs and the league are in cahoots and are sabotaging the Cowboys at every turn. Roger Goodell is a pos and the refs are too. Good on Micah for calling out this bs. Dak and Mike McCarthy should too. We are fighting other teams, the refs and the league itself. Oh I hate it!!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Just ran these numbers on Zack Martin.

Zack Martin has had consecutive stretches of no holding calls for this many quarters during his career:

181 quarters (45 games!)
118 quarters (29 games)
120 quarters (30 games)

That's a stretch of 2 holds in 104 games, or almost 6 and a half seasons for those of you keeping score at home. How is that humanly possible? He's currently on a 37 quarter streak. 1 less than Parsons. If the above is not odd, yet Parsons is, how do you reconcile that? Martin has pics of all the ref crews doing naughty things I guess, right? Lol.

Creeper

Reaction score
While I agree with you about Roger Goodell (I actually may have stronger feeling about him than you(, I can't go along with the rest. Sorry.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
There’s way too many moving pieces that all have to be on the same page to stop 1 team from winning.

A holding call here or there is not making a franchise fail for 3 decades running.
I agree with you but I think there's pivotal calls at critical times. On Sunday the cowboys weren't called for penalties on only 2 drives, one drive turned out to be the TD in the 4th quarter and the other was the fumble in the opening drive. Other then that they got called for tricky tak calls on offense that killed their drives.

Nav22

Reaction score
Just ran these numbers on Zack Martin.

Zack Martin has had consecutive stretches of no holding calls for this many quarters during his career:

181 quarters (45 games!)
118 quarters (29 games)
120 quarters (30 games)

That's a stretch of 2 holds in 104 games, or almost 6 and a half seasons for those of you keeping score at home. How is that humanly possible? He's currently on a 37 quarter streak. 1 less than Parsons. If the above is not odd, yet Parsons is, how do you reconcile that? Martin has pics of all the ref crews doing naughty things I guess, right? Lol.
So our future HOF guard dominating his opponents (which is generally what great players do) makes up for our future HOF DE not getting a call?

That's an insane way to cope with the reality that the best pass rusher in the league is clearly getting jobbed by your precious refs.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So our future HOF guard dominating his opponents (which is generally what great players do) makes up for our future HOF DE not getting a call?

That's an insane way to cope with the reality that the best pass rusher in the league is clearly getting jobbed by your precious refs.
Someone's bottom lip is quivering. I almost stated in the other thread that another poster used the Nav22 method of diversion, lol.

So you wouldn't call something "fishy" if another OL only got called for 2 holding calls in 6 and a half seasons but Micah goes less than 10 games and it's a crime against humanity? Interesting. Were you one of the people whining about the Philly OL not getting called for holds when we have our own holding avoider? I sure hope not because that would be golden. Lol.

And only 3 smileys. Someone's not convinced. Lol.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Teams are averaging about 1 holding call per game this season, and the majority of those are on run plays. The league is going out of its way to protect QBs. I don't think it's a Micah or Cowboys thing, it's an NFL problem. Garrett, Watt all those guys are getting very few holding calls in their favor as well. Now whether that's right or wrong is up for discussion, but it does seem to be a consistent thing throughout the entire league that holding penalties are simply not being called often.

Nav22

Reaction score
Someone's bottom lip is quivering. I almost stated in the other thread that another poster used the Nav22 method of diversion, lol.

So you wouldn't call something "fishy" if another OL only got called for 2 holding calls in 6 and a half seasons but Micah goes less than 10 games and it's a crime against humanity? Interesting. Were you one of the people whining about the Philly OL not getting called for holds when we have our own holding avoider? I sure hope not because that would be golden. Lol.

And only 3 smileys. Someone's not convinced. Lol.
Keep deflecting!

16 holding calls against us since Week 6, only 4 in our favor.

Totally legit when we have the best pass rusher in the league and future HOFers on the OL!

Mike McCarthy magically forgot how to coach penalties the SECOND he arrived in Dallas.

Funny how he was NEVER ranked in the 20s-30s in penalties over his last 9 years in Green Bay, but hasn't avoided the 20s-30s even once in Dallas!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Keep deflecting!

16 holding calls against us since Week 6, only 4 in our favor.

Totally legit when we have the best pass rusher in the league and future HOFers on the OL!

Mike McCarthy magically forgot how to coach penalties the SECOND he arrived in Dallas.

Funny how he was NEVER ranked in the 20s-30s in penalties over his last 9 years in Green Bay, but hasn't avoided the 20s-30s even once in Dallas!
Still only 3. Gotta work up to it I guess.

6 and a half years with 2 holding calls on an OL: nah, not unusual
38 quarters for a top pass rusher just like other top pass rushers during the same period: anomaly! Must be malfeasance!

So to ask you a second time: were you one of those that stated it was fishy that the Philly OL didn't have many holds called on them when we have Martin doing the same thing for longer? Diversion you say?

yentl911

Reaction score
The team needs to play better. Period. Get over this league is rigged or the penalty angle.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
It doesn’t take much to look at this game from an objective standpoint and tell how corrupt this league is against the Cowboys. There will be people who tell me I’m crazy for thinking this but those people are indenial! The refs and the league are in cahoots and are sabotaging the Cowboys at every turn. Roger Goodell is a pos and the refs are too. Good on Micah for calling out this bs. Dak and Mike McCarthy should too. We are fighting other teams, the refs and the league itself. Oh I hate it!!
It happens to every team not just the Cowboys and needs to stop. Just be fair to everyone should be the mantra of the fans. Fair and as accurate as humanly possible.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would anyone watch the NFL or waste time on websites like this if they feel it's orchestrated and predetermined?

plymkr

Reaction score
look you and I agree on a lot about Dak and this team but you need to admit that this league is corrupt
Corrupt is a good word to describe it. “Rigged” or “fixed” implies ultimate control over the outcome. I do not believe it’s possible to rig or fix the outcome but I do believe the outcome is influenced by referees and the NFL.

Remember the year Mara and Goodell punished the Cowboys and Commanders by docking us, and them, 10 million cap penalty. That’s corruption.

Zeke getting suspended for not hitting his girlfriend. Corruption.

I think going tit for tat on every call in every game for every player is a waste of time. There’s corruption. I would argue a little bit of that corruption hits the field with calls. But I’ll also argue that if a team is good enough it should overcome the corruption.

I feel anyone who thinks the NFL is 100% on the level then you’re naive. I also feel if someone thinks the NFL is completely scripted like WWE then you’re naive. It’s somewhere in between. I personally feel it’s corrupted with a bias against us, but if we’re a good enough team we should overcome it.

Status
Not open for further replies.