Dak’s 2020 Empty Calories

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm a like a beautiful lamb, bleating like an erudite ***.
Screaming like a child, with his head stuck in a wire fence.

Freud would love me.
Or hate me, it depends on if we spoke face to face, or over some electronic virtual conundrum.

You, of course, remain gold.

O fleeting courier of innocence, stay gold and love even the soches who love Dak.
We the dirty face rabble of Dalton St. stand tall (well, except Romel, who is 5'6").

(Kids, stay away from Malt liquor.)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The OP have the right like everyone else to post his opinion ..debate it but don't make it personal .
He does but why is he allowed to post the same thread over and over again? We get it. Dak sucks. Why can’t he just put all of this in one thread? He’s trolling. He made no posts when Dak was healthy and now that Dak is hurt and can’t make him look stupid he’s gonna do this for the next 6 months.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
why do you have to jump in and cry about anything critical of dak? we get it, you're in love with him and don't care what the cowboys do.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So teams win SBs with scrub QBs and you think Dak is a scrub??? That means you think Dak is a SB winning caliber QB!!! I like the way you think, but you're gonna tick off Puppy.

Dear lucid minds:
As in example above, the dim want to foment --- FOMENT! ... There, I said it....
Foment divisive news against Dalton and praising Dak, a 1-3 QB!
Examine the response given above.
Is this Circular Logic or what?
"Scrubs win games, Dak is a scrub, Dak was going to a SB this season despite 1-3."
:laugh::lmao:

Say órale to la chapa!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
He does but why is he allowed to post the same ex’s from thread over and over again? We get it. Dak sucks. Why can’t he just put all of this in one thread?
I do understand your point I think sometimes we add emotion to our opinions which might give the wrong impression of negativity .

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
troll is the constant promotion of new threads on the same subject daily with the same data and info , harping on or beating of dead horse =trolling..

there are quite a few not all but few trolls on certain players but we know the Dak trolls first and foremost and they dont let up.

Thats troll constant stirring the pot on the same player over and over with no new data, same chit different day ie trolling..just looking for attention using shock value ie SAS does with the cowboys some of you are no better with certain players..

got it?

never ending posting on the same subject or player is trolling looking for reactions TROLLS

and no not every one is on one side ie hate and one side ie dak fanatic's id say 80% are in the middle can see all sides and are simply sports fans that no better to believe either one of you..we can form our own opinions..

A well written petition! You write as a living, yes?

Ahem ... Professor, have you ever called someone a troll or acted as a troll?
This goes back to Haney vs. Maharis 3rd court of appeals. In short, it sanctions free expression if the accuser has acted as a culprit.
Blimey, the things I say!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dear lucid minds:
As in example above, the dim want to foment --- FOMENT! ... There, I said it....
Foment divisive news against Dalton and praising Dak, a 1-3 QB!
Examine the response given above.
Is this Circular Logic or what?
"Scrubs win games, Dak is a scrub, Dak was going to a SB this season despite 1-3."
:laugh::lmao:

Say órale to la chapa!
CTM

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Oh this guy doesn’t hide his hate for Dak. He’s proud of it lol. He wears it like a badge of honor lol.
:)
don't let it bother you voice your opinion and move on..... ..adding emotion can lead to some destructive arguments

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
why do you have to jump in and cry about anything critical of dak? we get it, you're in love with him and don't care what the cowboys do.
To be clear, the dak lovers love him, but in a macho way. No impropriety, though.
Just wanted to be clear: the Dak Lovers are manly men.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
By any measure anyone that says Dak did not even deserve to start has no idea and no clue about football. It’s like they’re stamping on their forehead “ I know nothing about football” .

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No, I know this because Jerry said it explicitly and I brought the reference on this forum probably over a hundred times. Jerry even used the term for Garrett’s new role as ambiguous and he’s good at dealing with ambiguity.
jerry didn't say it explicitly.....and jerry talks a lot, he is more like a politician than a GM......and it was still garrett's team. garrett's offense. garrett's scheme. and garrett' OCs at the helm.

you failed