Dak’s First 3 games were fool’s gold

Nav22

Reaction score
He didn’t play especially well and neither did the entire offense. Just a rough night all around.

Shout out to the idiots celebrating a Cowboys loss!

Congrats, you inferior little twerps! YOU’RE ALL WINNERS TONIGHT!!!

Sydla

Reaction score
Running game was a joke. Zeke's fumble was huge and gave the Saints 3 points.

Still cheesed about that call. The rationale given was absurd.

His elbow is clearly down and then you see the ball get ripped out. Trying to say the ball was moving before his elbow hit was preposterous.

But in fairness, it's still sad Elliott gets the ball ripped out there. He had some fumbling issues last year and does it again this year in a big game in a tight spot.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
The first 3 games of this season were obviously fools gold.

After this abomination on Sunday Night Football, its clear Dak isnt and will never be who you homers think he is.

10 points against the:

28th ranked defense in yards per game
27th ranked defense in points per game
30th ranked defense in yards per play

Need I go on?

Let the ad-hominem and personal insults ensue :flagwave:
Yes. Go on and cheer for Wince.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
This was a tough game to watch on all fronts. You seem elated. Sad actually.

Anyone and everyone that touted anyone on this team but Quinn looked silly tonight.
Not elated Roy. Im pissed. But im bringing much needed humbling and clarity to this board. A week ago, there was a threas stating Dak is the best QB in the league!!! :muttley::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He didn’t play especially well and neither did the entire offense. Just a rough night all around.

Shout out to the idiots celebrating a Cowboys loss!

Congrats, you inferior little twerps! YOU’RE ALL WINNERS TONIGHT!!!

Tell Dak to stick to teams that have Stadiums close to I-95 with the exception of Philly....

romonumberone

Reaction score
I thought Dak played well. WR's dropping passes, committing penalties.... the refs were awful. Zeke never fumbled. It was not even close. Witten's fumble was a fluke. The game plan was a little strange. What happened to letting Dak let it rip? But this is the thing. People give Dak too much credit when the team plays the armpit teams of the NFL & win. And than they play a average team and lose and suddenly Dak is too blame. This was a game Dallas should have won. The Saints Defense is not that good.... I heard they had one of the worst pass defenses in the league.... I don't know if that is correct? But without Brees they really are not that good.

Nav22

Reaction score
Tell Dak to stick to teams that have Stadiums close to I-95 with the exception of Philly....
I like that you knew you were one of the PATHETIC LOWLY TWERPS I was referring to.

Idiot.
:lmao2:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not elated Roy. Im pissed. But im bringing much needed humbling and clarity to this board. A week ago, there was a threas stating Dak is the best QB in the league!!! :muttley::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

We are at the mercy of this most mediocre QB........

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
And here it comes, the onslaught of the clueless football fan/hater...

We need a Real 1-Tech

We need a Real 1-Tech

We need a Real 1-Tech

We need a Real 1-Tech

We need a Real 1-Tech

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I certainly never said that. Glad you are enjoying this. Payton attacked our weaknesses to perfection. Zero adjustments. Zeke as garbage. Oline was out classed. Recievers were garbage. Dak had nothing tonight.

At least we don't have to hear the homers this week.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
WB has been home smelling his finger o_O for 3 weeks waiting to type this post. THAT makes me laugh.

Qcard

Reaction score
The first 3 games of this season were obviously fools gold.

After this abomination on Sunday Night Football, its clear Dak isnt and will never be who you homers think he is.

10 points against the:

28th ranked defense in yards per game
27th ranked defense in points per game
30th ranked defense in yards per play

Need I go on?

Let the ad-hominem and personal insults ensue :flagwave:
Our HOF TE fumbles and Zeke highest paid RB has reindeer nose pre-game yet you somehiw can blame Dak :lmao2:

I hope this is the last sensible post in this thread. Just like my post 1"like goal" please and watch the haters release build up constipation....

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Running game was a joke. Zeke's fumble was huge and gave the Saints 3 points.
That was not a fumble. The refs took over the game. That's why I hate the NFL sometimes. The defense was impressive. Worried about Tyron. Looks like a high ankle sprain.