Dak’s First 3 games were fool’s gold

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Wow. How convenient. The trolls come out hating on Dak.. lol...

Team hurt themselves. Even if the offense is good. Or great. In no way is there a "championship" defense anywhere near Dallas.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
What throws did Dak miss tonight? Only bad decision I saw was holding the ball too long on the final drove sack.

Nav22

Reaction score
Then your mad cause Dak hasn't gotten that massive franchise QB contract?
Are you blind?
“You’re”

Not “your”

I learned that in 3rd grade, you inferior, uneducated idiot.

You’re TRASH.
:lmao2:

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
That was not a fumble. The refs took over the game. That's why I hate the NFL sometimes. The defense was impressive. Worried about Tyron. Looks like a high ankle sprain.

Well, it was said that Payton liked that the Head Ref was calling this game. Guess Payton was working some overtime at the half and will be working well into the morning. At least the Saints can say they are even with all the BS calls they got tonight.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This was a tough game to watch on all fronts. You seem elated. Sad actually.

Anyone and everyone that touted anyone on this team but Quinn looked silly tonight.
Jaylon and Vander were awesome. The defense played well. Turnovers killed us.

Redline360

Reaction score
The offense in general played like complete ****. Loss is on them not the defense.

Dak looked shaky. Still constantly throws behind wide open recievers
Zeke ? Still one of the best but fumble machine.
Witten with huge fumble as well

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I thought he was great given the circumstances. But no, him playing like this isn't gonna get us very far. But I don't see that we're gonna have many games like this. It's one of the weirdest games I've seen. A 12-10 game isn't a game either team deserved to win.

A team playing an unbeaten opponent with their starting QB on IR is absolutely a team that deserves a win if they can win a 12-10 game.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The first 3 games of this season were obviously fools gold.

After this abomination on Sunday Night Football, its clear Dak isnt and will never be who you homers think he is.

10 points against the:

28th ranked defense in yards per game
27th ranked defense in points per game
30th ranked defense in yards per play

Need I go on?

Let the ad-hominem and personal insults ensue :flagwave:

lol. Of course as a Dak hater, you won't start a Zeke thread. Big shock.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Once again our ANEMIC offense killed us better said our inept passing game as the story goes ......and everyone knows it....STOP Zeke and win the game!
I don't blame Dak for this loss but we have to get our running game going. I think Gallup is bigger loss then people really know.