Dak’s First 3 games were fool’s gold

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's amazing how many of our fans were waiting for a day like this. :facepalm:

Did you have any doubts that this day would not arrive?
Who do you think we have at QB Mahomes???
Wake up its easy here.....Stop Zeke win the GAME!!!!!

kramskoi

Reaction score
Wunderkid Moore got taken to school tonight too.

The questions about this team are back again. Finally face a team with a pulse and look like crap. The reality is this team might not be an elite NFC team but rather a middle of the pack one still.
It could be that by mid-season opposing defenses catch up to what the Cowboys are doing on offense...or it may have already started against New Orleans. No...quality...wins to date. If they don't get this fixed quickly, they could be pulled down to .500 over the next two weeks. Green Bay will not want to lose two straight.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, I'll say this, this game was not on the Defense. This is actually the first game where I thought they played a strong 4 quarters. The Defense gave up 12 points with three Offensive TOs. I mean, you can't ask for more then that from a Defense, on the road, in the NFL.

jnday

Reaction score
It's amazing how many of our fans were waiting for a day like this. :facepalm:
I knew it was going to happen soon, but I take no pleasure from a Cowboy’s loss. None of us “Dak haters” want the team to lose , but Dak returned to his old self when he faced a decent defense. Another sub 200 yard game filled with poor pocket presence and poor throws.

links18

Reaction score
He was shaky as all hell. The running backwards out of the pocket is old and the defense is all over it.

He also got Tyron Smith injured doing that dumb *** ****

Looked like the Commanders game last year. Spin backwards into a brutal, game blowing sack.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
The only thing proven here is that the Dak can't play comments and responses are predictable when it's not a win and silent when we do win.

Dak is who he is always has been. He hasn't made this astronomical leap to be in the class of Mahomes, Rodgers, and Brady. He just isn't as good as he was made out to be in the first 3 games, and probably not as bad as the comments that will come tonight

khiladi

Reaction score
I thought it was awful watching Dak back in the days, but man, watching Bridgewater throw two yard dump offs all day is awful. I feel sorry for Saints fans.

Dak, in the first three games, even against trash opponents looked like he improved in throwing the Bal more consistently. But again, he was getting outstanding blocking up front and the play-calling was a step ahead. Again, the throw to Jarwin tonight off play-action when Moore went up-tempo, was a decisive first read where Jarwin had the LB trailing him.

This game, he was getting pressure and like Harrison said, he never challenged deep to try and open things up and the Saints were rushing four straight up. He can run things when everything is going right. But when it comes to progressions, he hasn’t proven anything.

Redline360

Reaction score
Dak is an above average quarterback surrounded by TONS of talent. Doesnt crack the top 10.

Kid has heart and leadership skills off the charts. Still has a ways to go. Pocket awareness has improved dramatically. Still throws behind open recievers way to much.

I truly hope he gets his footwork down and learns to lead his recievers. Would put him in top 10

gmb1

Reaction score
I knew it was going to happen soon, but I take no pleasure from a Cowboy’s loss. None of us “Dak haters” want the team to lose , but Dak returned to his old self when he faced a decent defense. Another sub 200 yard game filled with poor pocket presence and poor throws.
I thought the Saints were a poor defense? :facepalm:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The first 3 games of this season were obviously fools gold.

After this abomination on Sunday Night Football, its clear Dak isnt and will never be who you homers think he is.

10 points against the:

28th ranked defense in yards per game
27th ranked defense in points per game
30th ranked defense in yards per play

Need I go on?

Let the ad-hominem and personal insults ensue :flagwave:
Let me guess? You want Romo back?