CFZ Dak’s Interceptions, meaningless facts where I found no meaning

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

dfense

Reaction score
Is this the predictable follow up excuse thread ? The picks are one thing, but the 10 three and outs are another altogether. Dak's wind up and delivery has got to be the slowest in the league. You watch other QB's just flick a pass quick with their feet already planted. Dak has to plant his feet and wind up to deliver a pass. CB's key on that and break on the route.

Swagger

Reaction score
Is this the predictable follow up excuse thread ? The picks are one thing, but the 10 three and outs are another altogether. Dak's wind up and delivery has got to be the slowest in the league. You watch other QB's just flick a pass quick with their feet already planted. Dak has to plant his feet and wind up to deliver a pass. CB's key on that and break on the route.
It's like watching a QB throw in slow motion. 10 three and outs! :facepalm:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
It's like if I posted a PICTURE of a girl taking off all her clothes and she is almost down to nothing, what would you think she was doing by talking off all her clothes? Now if I sent you a film of her getting all naked then you would be able to know. Do you understand that?
I am unsure what you mean. Please post the picture and video for clarity.

rags747

Reaction score
Magical? What crap. he rode a great D to those two rings. The Helmet play was one in a million by a guy who Never caught another pass in the NFL.
AND you forgot the pick that was DROPPED the previous play
Now he was better the second time around but magical? Go root for the midgets like you clearly want to
You are insane and obviously have a low brain cell count! Go back to the Circus…

Creeper

Reaction score
Anyone notice Maliek Collins has the 2nd highest pass rush win rate among DTs? He looked great against the Cowboys but in the years he was in Dallas he was a JAG.

Also, I have watch a few games the Eagles have played and I do not get the Landon Dickerson love. He struggled against the Cowboys DTs when they played a few weeks ago and got called for holding. Maybe I missed something but I just don't don't see him as an pro-bowl caliber player.

gtb1943

Reaction score
You are insane and obviously have a low brain cell count! Go back to the Circus…
Just how dumb can some be? Eli Manning = Flacco with one more ring
No difference at all
BOTH rode top Ds to rings and nothing more
Only a true football IDIOT would think otherwise

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak needs to become Eli Manning in this playoff run. Eli in my book was a very mediocre QB, but on those two SB runs he became magical unfortunately. Thats exactly what we need from Dak starting Monday Night!
No...that wasn;t Eli at all. It was a HUGE effective o-line, couple big bruising RB's. And 2-3 WR's that flat out went and grabbed everything Eli Heaved up.

Luckiest summagum QB I ever saw.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh...now I got it. See, something about me, I don't read statistics. Them days are over (actually called them sadistics).

I really don't need numbers to see what I see, they are meaningless to me unless I need them for my benefit. But thanks for the numbers.
It's easy to abuse statistics for an agenda. Sometimes people don;t even know they're doing it. You know what they say about lies and stats.

People also mock the "eye test". I tell them to bugger off. :) . Why watch the game at all then, just read the recap lines.

You can READ "completed pass"....but it tells you very little about the details of the play. Gotta use your eyes.