Dak’s MVP case just got stronger

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I didn't say he wasn't in the conversation. I am simply stating that lionizing him when the bulk of the work is being done by his receivers is silly. But it doesn't matter. Like I keep saying, if Dak continues to play at his current level he will run away with the MVP because he will have led the Cowboys to 14-3, the #1 seed and home field advantage. And he will have done it without the leagues #1 rusher, #1 defense and #1 or #2 offensive line. In other words if the Cowboys run the table it's going to very heavily on Dak's arm and legs. Oh. and his mind.. Dude is not just playing the game at a PhD level.. he's thinking it at a PhD level too!
Remember that McCarthy had Dak Prescott call the offensive plays for the final preseason game this past summer. You have to wonder how that has affected the play of Dak Prescott.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I honestly don’t want him to win MVP. Brady, Manning, and Rodgers never won MVP and the Super Bowl in the same season, despite there being a ton of MVPs and Super Bowls between them.

I don’t really believe in curses, but I do think there are factors that can make it more difficult to win a SB after winning MVP. Plus, a SB is better for Dak’s legacy than an MVP.
:laugh:

That's some interesting trivia right there.
Didn't know that

Now, Mahomes did win MVP and the Chief the SB last year