Dak’s Own Words

Nexx

Reaction score
Yeah, that's why Dak led the league in "tight window throws" a few years ago. Another year, Dak was in the top 5 with "tight window throws".

Where do you guys come up with such malarkey?

"Dak can't make "tight window throws". He is what he is, which is why he stunk the 2nd half of this season and will never be able to make such throws."

Does it make you feel better to spew such bunk?

A few years ago...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yes...as I mentioned at the end of my comment...the obligatory caveat.

There's been plenty of Cowboys bashing from zeke, Jaylon, tight ends who can;t block, Jerry, even MM and KM (who I been bashing incessantly last few months).

The big money QB ALWAYS gets the bulk of the bashing, especially in our situation with no headway into playoffs. It's perfectly natural and you are acting like (sniff) "it's so unfair why don't you bash OTHER players too?" (sniff)
This post is why dad left.

fivetwos

Reaction score
People are never going to get over Dak Prescotts ability vs his paycheck.

The two are NOT related.

Everyone knows what happened.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
For all the deniers that paste statistics without context to claim Dak wasn’t struggling or just lazily attribute his struggles directly to his calf injury to excuse his play…

From NFL.com

Dak's play sunk after a Week 6 calf injury, but his struggles ran deeper than the injury. "I wouldn't say it lingered as long as people gave me the excuse of it," Prescott said on The Rich Eisen Show during Super Bowl week. "I went through a period of time during the season where I just didn't play my best ball."

But i read he was in the best shape of his life ?

Dre11

Reaction score
A lot of you Dak jock sniffers are going to eventually come to the conclusion what we "Dak Haters" been saying all along. Even if you do it kicking and screaming.

Lol or you haters will go in hiding again like you always do. ...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Who are these haters that go into hiding?

There are plenty that hide when Dak plays well, and come out only when he has a bad game., if you've been on this board , you know the names.

Hardline

Reaction score
There are plenty that hide when Dak plays well, and come out only when he has a bad game., if you've been on this board , you know the names.
I never seen a Dak hater. I see people with legit criticism that the Dak jock sniffers totally have meltdowns over and go into Dak's public relations firm mode.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
A lot of you Dak jock sniffers are going to eventually come to the conclusion what we "Dak Haters" been saying all along. Even if you do it kicking and screaming.
How long are you waiting to say "I told you so?"

Dre11

Reaction score
I never seen a Dak hater. I see people with legit criticism that the Dak jock sniffers totally have meltdowns over and go into Dak's public relations firm mode.

Lol you haven't seen a Dak hater. .lol but you seen a Dak sniffer that' pure gold there, either you're lying or you don't spend enough time here...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Who are the Dak haters? What exactly are they saying that makes you think they hate him?

The ones that' have nothing but negative . As I said that hide when he's playing well.
Rules don't allow call outs,
But I'll ask what makes a Dak sniffer

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This post is why dad left.
WOW dude....brilliant! You are the MAN! HIGH FIVE!

You really showed me....

I think we should call a truce...an armistice if you will. I like elevating evolution not devolution or lowest common denominator. We should encourage and elevate each other and our thoughts. Not stoop to....welll trivial insults. I am sorry I contributed to that.

We should agree to disagree...I happen to think you go overboard defending Dak. You think I am an unreasonable dak hater stupid idiot football IQ jackazz. . The truth is out there somewhere but you and me arguing about it HERE...is....silly wasted time and energy.

When someone posts "this is why dad left"...as a way to fight on the internet sports forum...it's lost. We have both lost.

Take care...good luck in our crusade.

Redline360

Reaction score
The problem isn't Dak. The problem is Jerry paying elite money for an above average quarterback coming off a major injury. Once Jerry and some delusional fans come to terms Dak is not elite and never will be then we can talk business

Then there's KM...