Dak’s the sole reason we lost this game, his worst as a Pro

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah yeah yeah..

Dak dropped the passes the stalled the drives..

Dak fumbled the ball..

Dak called the plays on 3rd&1s..

Dak used the timeouts improperly..

Dak didn't adjust when they made 6 (SIX) consequtive passes to Goedert.

Dak didn't adjust when they made 3 consecutive TE screen passes.

Dak opted to punt when the team was two scores behind.

Dak took Elliot out on 3rd&1.

Dak took the recievers out on 4th down play.

Dak didn't take a timeout to design a freaking play at such a crunch time.

All Dak, all bloody Dak.

But but but he missed wide open Cooper and Gallup, as if no other elite QB does not ever miss anything.

Those Dallas coaches survived so many years thanks to this kind of fans. It was Romo back then, now it is Dak. So, I don't really blame Jerry for this utter garbage.

Just like the Aegean sea is all Turkish......lol.....ok Man its never Dak's fault and we will continue to fire coaches and lose players till Dak learns how to throw the over the shoulder pass!

black label

Reaction score
he was so bad man, any excuse is derangement syndrome

my 86 year old dad even said what the hell is this guy doing rofl

Last edited:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Not this fan,, Love Romo more now, he is in his true element now, very cerebral individual, Romos issue as the QB of the Dallas Cowboys was never because he wasn't smart enough, not smart enough wasn't the issue with Romo, maturity was the issue.
He didn't get serious until he got married, Romos early years I don't even think even Romo realized how great he could be, or have become.
That's my only issue ever with Romo, is that if he would have been more dedicated early in his career, rather than just accepting the fact that he just needed to cash checks, he could have brought Lombardi's to Dallas.
Romo covered up a lot of the flaws that are really exposed now because Dak can not even come close to covering up JGs flaws.
Having said that in Romos behalf, I never thought Romo was enough, and Dak cant even come close to what Romo was.
Dak will end his career as a very good QB with a solid floor as far as expectations, without a very high Ceiling .
Matt Ryan is 34 years old and has made a great career in this league, that's about where I see Dak, maybe progressing to.
I totally agree with you about Romo. Early in his career he just seemed happy to be the Cowboys QB. Parcells had told him don't be a celebrity QB but that's what he became. I think if he had better coaching after Parcells left he might have truly become great. He did finally I think become dedicated and 2014 was the one year that I didn't blame him for some of the shortcomings but then his health started acting up. As for Dak it's hard to judge him accurately with this coaching staff.