News: Dak 7: Prescott still motivated by QBs taken before him

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't have the time to give you the play by play. When it happens, I'll be sure to display, is that so hard to accept?
So you accuse, then if it MIGHT happen you MIGHT alert me. Okay got it dog.

sheesh childrens these days. gawd.

Big D

Reaction score
no, that’s called highly unsustainable production that eventually levels off and then the QB gets exposed.
I'd call it a dominant run game and it is sustainable if you've got good team depth. And I don't think it exposing the qb moreso than the offense as a whole. If you can take options away from an offense and make them one dimension then you've 'exposed' them as you say. Last year they zoned up and took away the pass daring us to run. The offensive line wasn't up to it. It wasn't a Dak issue that we can't run. And on defense it was the opposite, we couldn't stop anyones run when we needed to.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'd call it a dominant run game and it is sustainable if you've got good team depth. And I don't think it exposing the qb moreso than the offense as a whole. If you can take options away from an offense and make them one dimension then you've 'exposed' them as you say. Last year they zoned up and took away the pass daring us to run. The offensive line wasn't up to it. It wasn't a Dak issue that we can't run. And on defense it was the opposite, we couldn't stop anyones run when we needed to.

1. It clearly wasn’t sustainable this year. Name me 1 team that ever had a two-back rushing attack where they both averaged 5 YPG with that many touches per game in the history of the NFL.

2. Of course it exposed the QB, who has been awful in zone throughout his career. They weren’t daring us to run, they were daring Dak to pass, because the RH wasn’t all-world anymore. It’s a Dak issue that we can’t pass consistently.