Video: Dak after the TD run: "I just had to reestablish my identity"

cowboyed

Reaction score
I'm also excited Dak has developed into a great QB, but i'm not about to get as weird about it as some do lol
I understand, that Dak can do no wrong and is Milky Way Galaxy athlete of the year. Hey as long as he doesn't get full of himself or drunk on success it makes me nonevermind.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I understand, that Dak can do no wrong and is Milky Way Galaxy athlete of the year. Hey as long as he doesn't get full of himself or drunk on success it makes me nonevermind.

Well, Dak almost did get full of himself after he was pushed in for the TD run..."I'm a big mutha...need to show them I be big and chit". Stupid!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Seems these guys haunt them.......

ATL-Roger-Staubach-1.ashx

g198255_u50486_aikman2.jpg

cowboys-ctk-quarterbackpunter-danny-white-owns-11.jpg

Tony-Romo-696x483.jpg

and they have become Dak delusional.....AMEN!
1 Playoff win in 5 years and Dak is GOD.....
YES, we deserve better talent at QB as America's team......wake up Dak Zombies' keyword here is TALENT as we have seen greatness since 1960!

Lol...really why would you put White and Romo in that, your literally making peoples point for them...its not about what they have won its about your personal preference...your one of the main reason I have to defend Romo on this site..delusional.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Dak is the best thing to happen to the Cowboys. He could have thrown it since the TE had good position to make a catch.

However, he saw the endzone with 3 defenders waiting. Ran it up to the 1 yard line, and power himself through against 3 defenders. Prescott remained standing while some of the defenders fell down.

He surely established his identity alright.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
some of them may have some points thats worth arguing...but a few have nothing to contribute except for trollish comments done on purpose....as a result I troll them right back. :rolleyes:
WHY...for the love of God...would you spur them on to make more posts (that's what trolling is) ...then beech and moan about the number of posts. It makes ZERO sense. Are ya nuts?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
WHY...for the love of God...would you spur them on to make more posts (that's what trolling is) ...then beech and moan about the number of posts. It makes ZERO sense. Are ya nuts?
I don't ***** and moan about number of posts. It's about content and singular subject.

Even if I don't respond they post

And I have embarrassed them so often they don't respond any more....but I can still troll them. Couple of them just quit posting

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't ***** and moan about number of posts. It's about content and singular subject.

Even if I don't respond they post

And I have embarrassed them so often they don't respond any more....but I can still troll them. Couple of them just quit posting
But if you wouldn't goad them they wouldn't have that much "content and singular subject".

It's not clear that you understand how trolling works. It increases the content and subject matter amount. Which you claim to fight...by INCREASING it.

Better tactic is to ignore them....don;t give them what they seek. It's like you are in partnership with them.

Oh they went away because of your trolling efforts? Please.....dude....yer killing me.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I like it, put it on film and keeps teams questioning who's going to make a play inside the 5? Maybe it holds the defender a couple extra seconds and opens a lane for a receiver. Or maybe slides a defender out of the box opening a lane for Zeke.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
lol we know why they are angry...lol..They are Cowboys fans that need you to hate the QB. Makes alot of sense.

It would be awesome to know what others(they) are thinking...then say they are wrong. What a gift...

Fake news.