Video: Dak after the TD run: "I just had to reestablish my identity"

Blake

Reaction score
he hates Dak. he is misreable in life and just wants to be angry and get into argument over nothing.....I even doubt if he is a Vet, given some of the other things he says....he is looking for sympathy....there are a few other Vets on this site and none of them gloat about being one or none have ever demanded respect (they just get it without asking).

Bingo. Yet me being a vet who called him on it.. And I’m the bad guy. Any “vet” that makes much ado about being a vet, is compensating for something.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
But if you wouldn't goad them they wouldn't have that much "content and singular subject".

It's not clear that you understand how trolling works. It increases the content and subject matter amount. Which you claim to fight...by INCREASING it.

Better tactic is to ignore them....don;t give them what they seek. It's like you are in partnership with them.

Oh they went away because of your trolling efforts? Please.....dude....yer killing me.
I mostly ignore them these days, just when they come out of the woodwork, specially after a loss and post incessently. then a little bit of trolling back. no one ever takes any of them seriously anyways.....they are the village idiots per se

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mostly ignore them these days, just when they come out of the woodwork, specially after a loss and post incessently. then a little bit of trolling back. no one ever takes any of them seriously anyways.....they are the village idiots per se
I agree that's why I don't get you obliging them.

Aulac

Reaction score
Come on man.

For the sake of argument lets say that those posters have never given Dak any credit, (which is true for only one of them. Aulac hasn't even dried yet so he/she really doesn't count), but let's say you're right.

SO WHAT?

You don't seem to understand that you and the rest of the emotional bunch are the reason they have the impact they do. You never fail to rush to the defense of any perceived slight of Dak, emphasis on "perceived". You are the food they feed on.

For the record, since you seem to have misunderstood, my original comment had to do less with the play and more with the fawning over the man. I even said it was a good play. If I were Dak, I'd be embarrassed that clip was put up.

Na, I have given Dak credit in the past. One thing you can't take away from Dak is that he a hard worker, even if he doesn't have the natural talent that other QB possess, which limits his ceiling.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Girlfriend? Nah. By maintaining your irrational hate, you insult the intelligence of football fans everywhere.

But keeping hanging onto it— despite facts, common sense, and the consensus of the football world— because yah— pride is awesome lol
Let him live alone in the misery of his foolish opinion. We are over here winning. His opinion only gets dumber as the season progress. Sucks to be him.

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
With a 36-3 lead and recent injury history I’d prefer our QB not increase his chances of contact.

How wouid we have all felt if he was re-injured on a play that had no bearing on the outcome.

Play smart!!
I have only heard fans talking in this conservative manner... Dak has Heart... I like it...

Proof

Reaction score
Come on man.

For the sake of argument lets say that those posters have never given Dak any credit, (which is true for only one of them. Aulac hasn't even dried yet so he/she really doesn't count), but let's say you're right.

SO WHAT?

You don't seem to understand that you and the rest of the emotional bunch are the reason they have the impact they do. You never fail to rush to the defense of any perceived slight of Dak, emphasis on "perceived". You are the food they feed on.

For the record, since you seem to have misunderstood, my original comment had to do less with the play and more with the fawning over the man. I even said it was a good play. If I were Dak, I'd be embarrassed that clip was put up.

lol don’t “so what” it now man, you asked and he answered.

message boards thrive on disagreements and entrenched sides, just is what it is, and someone trolling doesn’t remove any of the satisfaction of proving them wrong.

i don’t know if you actually discuss sports in real life, with real people and friends, but i can’t imagine telling anyone “man, these guys on the cowboys message board i visit really love our qb. isn’t that weird?”

lastly, there aren’t too many qbs in the league lowering their shoulder on a defender, it’s fun to see from ours.

Proof

Reaction score
Lol yes he is embarrassed every time ESPN puts highlights up, WTH are you talking about? Fawning over the guy ..again commenting about a good play made by a player from this forums team...its literally what the forum is for....you sure your right on who misunderstands?

lmao, for real. i just don’t understand how some of these guys operate

Proof

Reaction score
I get it...but there are really no other posts, well, not many, but there are lots of Dak posts everyday, every, every, every day. So, yeah, that is when other posters express their opinions because, well, nothing else to post about. Dak could fart in the wind and a poster will post it and if someone said they smelled it and it stunk, well the poster will be labeled trolls, haters, bottom feeders, eagle trolls...it just goes on and on.

just a quick perusing of the front page and there’s topics about kc, mccarthy, kellen moore, gallup, ceedee, the run game, Osa, historical point differential etc in reality nearly every topic under the sun is being discussed.

also, there’s no less than 4 micah topics, no one bashing him, or other fans, no one getting called out for fawning over him or none of that. there’s tons of hyperbolic talk about him, comparisons to lawrence taylor, dpoy talk, etc etc. just normal routine football talk. but when it’s dak… the energy just shifts and the usual suspects, doing the usual nonsense and folks act naive about it.

pete026

Reaction score
Pushed in???

As to bragging? I'm sure Dak was thinking, "Wow, these sideline bench mics are on; I'm gonna brag to the world" as opposed to him thinking he's just having a conversation/celebration with his teammates and coaches lol.