Video: Dak and CeeDee peppered with questions about their chemistry

Legend

Reaction score
Makes you wonder what they have been doing in practice or if they practice hard enough.

I remember the commercial below and people stating if Aikman and Irvin were both blindfolded; Aikman will still complete a high percentage of passes to Irvin.

Praxit

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, ..it's one way to fix things.

Work on chemistry. Get on same page.

Ken

Reaction score
Makes you wonder what they have been doing in practice or if they practice hard enough.

I remember the commercial below and people stating if Aikman and Irvin were both blindfolded; Aikman will still complete a high percentage of passes to Irvin.

It's Ceedee. It has been Ceedee....he doesn't run good routes and he hung Rush out to dry a few times too.

This isn't hard to see if you are not biased.

Legend

Reaction score
It's Ceedee. It has been Ceedee....he doesn't run good routes and he hung Rush out to dry a few times too.

Dak needs to hold Ceedee accountable then.

Ken

Reaction score
Ken -

You are one of the most pro Dak biased posters on this site.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones my friend.
Not biased, just saying what it is. When he is wrong i say it.

visionary

Reaction score

Troy was accurate
Dak?…….

basel90

Reaction score

no way . it is dak and everyone who is not biased knows it. Cee dee has produced despite Dak's inaccuracies.
dak has killed the careers of dez , amari and now working on cee dee.