Dak and Gallop getting on the same page would be huge

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
I lost count of the number of times Dak missed Gallop for huge game-changing play.
It reminded me of the chemistry problems between Dak and Dez.
They just couldn't get on the same page. I think a lot of it was Dez regressing physically and lack of route-running technique. Dez still missed a lot of pass opportunities with Dez due to his inability to throw the back-shoulder pass which Dez was very good at.
With Gallop, Dak just made bad overthrows with Gallop wide open.
Hopefully they can get on the same page this Training Camp. If we can get that working, the offense will have a chance of reaching the Dynamic level given the number of weapons we have on offense.

Dak getting on the same page with any receiver would be a plus.... especially for over 10 yards

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
It's nothing special about Gallup; rookie WRs usually struggle.

The counting stats for Gallup weren't much, but I think he had a tremendous rookie season. He proved that he had the athleticism to beat NFL DBs deep, and he showed steady improvement in his game throughout the course of his rookie year. He's got the tools, he's coachable, and he's working to improve. IMO, it's just a matter of time before he puts it all together.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I lost count of the number of times Dak missed Gallop for huge game-changing play.
It reminded me of the chemistry problems between Dak and Dez.
They just couldn't get on the same page. I think a lot of it was Dez regressing physically and lack of route-running technique. Dez still missed a lot of pass opportunities with Dez due to his inability to throw the back-shoulder pass which Dez was very good at.
With Gallop, Dak just made bad overthrows with Gallop wide open.
Hopefully they can get on the same page this Training Camp. If we can get that working, the offense will have a chance of reaching the Dynamic level given the number of weapons we have on offense.

It got better as the season went along. Neither was consistent the first half of the season. They're going to get a lot more reps together this year in practice and hopefully more in the 4 pre season games