Dak and the offense carried the defense again

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, I guess the defense finally decided to show up the last 2 Seattle possessions of the game. Thanks defense but you better buy Dak and the offense a big Texas Steak dinner because they carried your ***** to victory. Now quit reading the newspaper clippings, buckle down for this season ending stretch and kick some *** like the offense is doing!

aikemirv

Reaction score
Well, I guess the defense finally decided to show up the last 2 Seattle possessions of the game. Thanks defense but you better buy Dak and the offense a big Texas Steak dinner because they carried your ***** to victory. Now quit reading the newspaper clippings, buckle down for this season ending stretch and kick some *** like the offense is doing!
I would not say again but he sure did tonight!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak played great. I needed him to throw for half a yard more to hit my 6 leg parlay for 1k but whatever. Great job. Both these defenses played their 3rd game in 13 days. That's tougher on defenses, which is why not a shocker this game was an offensive slugfest.

Good win. Eagles next. Ice up.

Ken

Reaction score
Defense did it when it mattered most but this is not how this team was designed to work.

Hopefully an anamoly....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nah offense is just paying back what the defense did earlier in the season when offense wouldn’t step up. Offense did look good tonight and came through when they had to.
Well, that’s the perspective of someone whose life centers around the negative.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Yep, the offense carried the day, but that's complimentary football, sometimes the defense will carry the day and then the offense, heck even special teams. There could be a few things , the defense really looking ahead, or the effect of 3 games in 12 days affecting them