Dak and the offense carried the defense again

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, I guess the defense finally decided to show up the last 2 Seattle possessions of the game. Thanks defense but you better buy Dak and the offense a big Texas Steak dinner because they carried your ***** to victory. Now quit reading the newspaper clippings, buckle down for this season ending stretch and kick some *** like the offense is doing!
Stop hating on our defense.

Sheesh. Grow a pair and go follow another team!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak played great. I needed him to throw for half a yard more to hit my 6 leg parlay for 1k but whatever. Great job. Both these defenses played their 3rd game in 13 days. That's tougher on defenses, which is why not a shocker this game was an offensive slugfest.

Good win. Eagles next. Ice up.
Kudos to you for betting on the positive. :thumbup:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep, the offense carried the day, but that's complimentary football, sometimes the defense will carry the day and then the offense, heck even special teams. There could be a few things , the defense really looking ahead, or the effect of 3 games in 12 days affecting them
Exactly. Unfortunately, the offense never gets credit. But that’s changing. Proof is many of the haters have disappeared.

MS17

Reaction score
Dak's getting perhaps the best protection, time from his offensive line seen in a while. If they sustain this, the tournament could be fun.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I think that Quinn made some adjustments on Bland later on. But going forward, you may have to roll coverage to Bland's side so he can be aggressive, and leave the Vet one on one. By the way, Dak is an MVP candidate.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak's getting perhaps the best protection, time from his offensive line seen in a while. If they sustain this, the tournament could be fun.
He was under A LOT of pressure tonight. Were you really watching?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Maybe 3 games in 12 days finally got to them. Plus a couple of players were out this week with illnesses.