Image: Dak and Zeke Arriving in New England

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3hdflj.jpg

I miss the clean cut slimmer Zeke back on draft day. Nose ring is no bueno. Dak looks sharp. Not my cup of tea but clean.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Jokes aside, every generation got its thing. Even guys like the Marlboro man, Wranglers and a cowboy hat all day, Style is style. Going with that example, I’m sure some people in every country look at weird, Cowboy boots and Wranglers all day? I use to live in Hawaii and they use swimming trunks all day any day. Use that in the states and you get the eye. Goes both ways. We all have the same mentality though, who gives a ****? Style is what you make of it. Whatever.

Well bright orange looks bad for men in any style.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
worst outfits i have seen in no particular order:

dwyane-wade-3.jpg

Iman%20Shumpert.jpg

lebron-james-3.jpg

I have zero problems with what they're wearing but wanna hear something crazy. My younger brother worked as a designer in NY and nephew is an executive men clothing buyer for Sak Fifth Ave. They both say fans would be amazed if they knew cost of the outfits worn by rappers, athletes, etc. Says what looks like an ordinary outfit to fans can easily cost them $20,000-30,000.
As my nephew puts and they know there are going be cameras and killing it, you better believe they paid a ton of $$$$ for what they are wearing (lol).