Image: Dak and Zeke Arriving in New England

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Wing Stop good? I saw there is one in Upstate NY, but only 1... about an hour away.
It's OK, but you should have better option in upstate NY.

I had wings at some bar in Rochester many years ago that were really good and really spicy.

Windstop varies from one store the the next. They're generally franchise stores. Different owners do things differently even within the context of the franchise standards.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
worst outfits i have seen in no particular order:

dwyane-wade-3.jpg

Iman%20Shumpert.jpg

lebron-james-3.jpg

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I never understood why they eat extremely fatty foods before games. Is it just consume as many calories before you got knocked around all day kind of thing to help with the blows? Can someone help me on this?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I never understood why they eat extremely fatty foods before games. Is it just consume as many calories before you got knocked around all day kind of thing to help with the blows? Can someone help me on this?
That's because active muscles quickly burn through carbs and need fats for long lasting energy. :)

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Jokes aside, every generation got its thing. Even guys like the Marlboro man, Wranglers and a cowboy hat all day, Style is style. Going with that example, I’m sure some people in every country look at weird, Cowboy boots and Wranglers all day? I use to live in Hawaii and they use swimming trunks all day any day. Use that in the states and you get the eye. Goes both ways. We all have the same mentality though, who gives a ****? Style is what you make of it. Whatever.