Twitter: Dak Apologizes To Refs

J_Allen

Reaction score
To be honest though, after every game of giving one team unfavorable calls, if they started getting hit with batteries I bet they would quit. After the Thanksgiving game they all deserved to be hit with batteries. That was absolutely pathetic.

J_Allen

Reaction score
This whole organization stands on the edge of a knife point right now.

No way in hell do we get ANY calls next because its ownership, the players and fans whine constantly about refereeing decisions.

And that's when you start attacking these refs in their full-time jobs. Jerry's one of the most powerful businessmen in America. Go after them like they go after you. They'll quit.

Ken

Reaction score
He's just not very intelligent. Everybody knows you can't say that. He should have just smiled when he learned the fans were aiming at the refs. Everyone would have known what he meant. Instead he blurted it out.

He's just dumb.
Stop with the attacking his intelligence bs...I would bet he has attained higher academic accolades than you!

He has a masters degree, do you? He was a two time member of the SEC honor roll....were you?

If not, just shut it.

Ken

Reaction score
ken it will be okay, dak still loves you. gobble on.
It's ok Captain, you are doing yeoman's work repeating the same mindless banter as everyone else.

Just keep repeating what the mob is saying...it has to be right. :facepalm:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Come on, it's who Dak really is. I certainly felt he would come out with a statement on his misguided comment Sunday. It's all good.