Twitter: Dak Apologizes To Refs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has a master's degree in workforce leadership.

Big freaking deal. How old are you? Like 13? A grown man is not this obsessed with another grown man unless he's a child or he's attracted to him.
So which one is it? All you do is post about Dak....you're obsessed or a child or attracted to him? This is safe place you don't have to be ashamed.

Reactions: Ken

stiletto

Reaction score
Come on, it's who Dak really is. I certainly felt he would come out with a statement on his misguided comment Sunday. It's all good.

He is a human being after all. I am sure he was p'ed off about several things including the fat-arse official that messed up the last play even though it wasn't relevant. LOL

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Stop with the attacking his intelligence bs...I would bet he has attained higher academic accolades than you!

He has a masters degree, do you? He was a two time member of the SEC honor roll....were you?

If not, just shut it.

They cant help themselves, its hilarious they condem his comments by making worse ones...."You should never say that, its personal...your uneducated...I know i dont know you and thats a personal comment but ****** im not in public and can type freely from behind a keyboard"..lol

Reactions: Ken

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
so you think something is bad or wrong with AC, and Rockport?
how about obsessive Ken. he wants to dak's barbie doll, or well ken for dak.
You compared me to other posters on the site...i'm one of a kind.....I dont' go around saying you're the @MountaineerCowboy of the site....I at least give you enough respect not to stoop that low.

Ken

Reaction score
He has a master's degree in workforce leadership.

Big freaking deal. How old are you? Like 13? A grown man is not this obsessed with another grown man unless he's a child or he's attracted to him.

I also hire people and would hire him in a second.

Can't say the same for you.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It's ok Captain, you are doing yeoman's work repeating the same mindless banter as everyone else.

Just keep repeating what the mob is saying...it has to be right. :facepalm:
I don't repeat, I make the statement that others repeat.

starcity214

Reaction score
Stop with the attacking his intelligence bs...I would bet he has attained higher academic accolades than you!

He has a masters degree, do you? He was a two time member of the SEC honor roll....were you?

If not, just shut it.

I would hate to go there..

I wonder if Elon Musk has a master's degree on "workplace leadership" he probably doesn't.

Come on man.

Plus, I think the "attacks on his intelligence" aren't really aimed at Dak's intelligence. What people question is his football IQ.

J_Allen

Reaction score
What he needs to do is donate like 20 grand to the NFL referee association. I don't know if that's legal or not but that should help.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, I don't. And last time I checked this was a Dak thread.

Sounds like you have the same IQ as he does.
Ouch...i reach out to you out of the kindness of my heart and you attack me? You guys are on edge today......Got one poster saying i'm Nick Cannon and I like to watch Madea movies....got another saying i'm obsessed...now you're telling me I have the same IQ as Dak does which could be a insult or a compliment i'm not quite sure how you intended it to be.