Dak Appreciation Thread

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Been a huge supporter, despite some flaws, but man he's been lights out. To the point where the last couple of games I'm just waiting for Dak to screw the pooch. Not that I want that, but he's been playing so clean it seems hard to sustain.
Fun as hell to watch. Another 40+ performance. The defense did better at the end.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yeah, he has been fantastic. I'll admit, when Reality put up the "Are You Happy With Dak" poll after the SF game, I was in there whining and crying about him (let's be honest, that was a frustrating game). He has rightfully shut me up. Since that game he has just put it into another gear. Love to see it.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score

I know this is off topic, but Dak was such a beast at Miss State. If you ever look at the roster he played with, i think he played with one NFL player in his entire time there and the guy was like a 6th round running back. He had Miss St ranked number 1- it is really incredible what he did there.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep , Dak has played well in spurts before.
Like the first 7 games of 2021 season.
So I don't know if this is the same or permanent?
I will enjoy it however!
He's been more consistent throughout full games in this last stretch than he's ever been, and consistency was what he was lacking most, IMO.