Dak Appreciation Thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Dak is playing like he was playing in the first part of the season in 2021. IMO, this is the best he has played in his career. Maybe for the first time ever, I started feeling like I did as a kid watching this team when we had Roger. I was like... if Dak gets the ball back, we are winning this game. Im not sure Ive ever felt like that with Dak.

All the credit to him. He put us on his back tonight.

ICP

Reaction score
He's looked absolutely great but I want to see how the next 4 games go before the anointing oil is poured out

RoboQB

Reaction score
This is all we ever wanted.
Criticism is not hatred.

Congrats to Daddy Dak on a signature game.
Let's keep it going.
"Here we gooooo"!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I don’t trust Dak but you can’t deny his level of play right now.
Yep , Dak has played well in spurts before.
Like the first 7 games of 2021 season.
So I don't know if this is the same or permanent?
I will enjoy it however!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I agree.. I WILL ALWAYS be a fan. But I have been mad and angry and disappointed for more than 10 years now.
Tony Gonzales said after the game that he still has questions.
Seattle is a "middle tier team" and they gave us one heck of a headache. I still dont see our winning against Philly or SF.
Not even close
Go ahead and just drop the win as you declare it of NO value...now that is a fan!

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
If Dak has a 40 point game against the Eagles with no turnovers it will be hard for the Eagles to carve out a victory.

If the Eagles get behind us by two or more scores this DQ style defence will make life difficult for Hurts and he will have to prove what he has when his back is up against the wall.

There is a lot of "ifs", but this is a quality team, and Dak is on a ride that is incredible. MVP like incredible.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He was awesome. The only bad play he had was that last pass. It was a poor decision to throw a low % pass there.

Otherwise, he was just phenomenal
if you are talking about that last pass at the end of the game. I blame Big Mac. 1:45 left. seattle no timeout. 3 yards to go. run the dang ball, run the clock. leave them one minute. I get the aggressive mentality, but the previous time, it was a great design to get Fergi 1-1 with a saftey. this one wasn't that creative.

bottleKids

Reaction score
I like this Dak very much. And my blood pressure has never been lower in the last 3 years! :muttley:

I hope he stays for a long time.