Dak Ball illustrated

Pants

Reaction score
another Dak thread? shocking! what's that, # 1,982 since August?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
200 yards in 40 attempts. Nice.

And the week before he had 455 yards in 54 attempts, and the week before 249 yards in 28 attempts, and there were some games early in the season where he had less than 200 yards. In the end, it's bogus to crete a thread suggesting this past game was standard "Dak Ball". Dak's yardage per attempt over the season is 2 yards per attempt higher than it was this past game.

Nav22

Reaction score
It shows he can’t throw past 20 yards and only does it 1-2 times a game. Also that he hasn’t been very effective when he does throw just garbage yards and completions
You can tell all of that from the passing chart of ONE game, huh? LOL!

Did you happen to see Andrew Luck’s passing chart from the same game? Looks awfully similar to Dak’s! I guess Luck can’t “throw past 20 yards” either right???

Oh, and did Dak pass deep in the previous game vs Philly? Hmmmmm.

Were there games that Romo checked it down underneath all game due to the coverage? Tampa 2 where the safeties were deep all game?

Learn football. My God.

blumayne38

Reaction score
You can tell all of that from the passing chart of ONE game, huh? LOL!

Did you happen to see Andrew Luck’s passing chart from the same game? Looks awfully similar to Dak’s! I guess Luck can’t “throw past 20 yards” either right???

Oh, and did Dak pass deep in the previous game vs Philly? Hmmmmm.

Were there games that Romo checked it down underneath all game due to the coverage? Tampa 2 where the safeties were deep all game?

Learn football. My God.
Luck was effective dak was not thats the difference if Romo could check i t down to Elliott all game I'm sure he would then he would drop dimes over the secondary when necessary because he can do that

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
While I agree, I wonder if its Dak not being very good over the middle that discourages us from throwing there
Or maybe. Just maybe, the outside throws are due to DT's push up the Middle and Dak is throwing on the run because there is no pocket.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
This is Dakuracy/Dak ball. Romo's passing charts look completely different.

LOL. No they didn't! Show me. Their stats are nearly identical, other than the passing TDs

You guys really need to understand football schemes deeper than what you've learned on Madden to understand the real issue here. The air coryell.

Nav22

Reaction score
Luck was effective dak was not thats the difference if Romo could check i t down to Elliott all game I'm sure he would then he would drop dimes over the secondary when necessary because he can do that
So did you see the Luck passing chart or no?

LOL did that the fact that the Cowboys D got trampled on the ground help Luck out a bit?

Didn’t Luck get shut out himself like 2 weeks ago???
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

khiladi

Reaction score
1483452318_DakFULLSeasonChart.jpeg

Dak fans are delusional and they clearly don’t pay attention. This is Dak’s passing chart from 2016, meaning the whole season.

This idea that the Colt’s game is unique and doesn’t reflect Dak is a trash opinion and has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. This trend of Dak avoiding the intermediate to deep center of the field is his MO. Where he throws is the exact same and this guy hasn’t progressed at all in terms of his QB play.

He is in year 3 now with his same limitations, despite the offense being made more “Dak-friendly”.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1483452318_DakFULLSeasonChart.jpeg

Dak fans are delusional and they clearly don’t pay attention. This is Dak’s passing chart from 2016, meaning the whole season.

This idea that the Colt’s game is unique and doesn’t reflect Dak is a trash opinion and has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. This trend of Dak avoiding the intermediate to deep center of the field is his MO. Where he throws is the exact same and this guy hasn’t progressed at all in terms of his QB play.

He is in year 3 now with his same limitations, despite the offense being made more “Dak-friendly”.
yS4xQnw.gif