Dak beat GB in post-season, Dallas’s defense lost it

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Its just as pathetic that someone thinks Dak having a defense means he's in the NFCCG every year when clearly the offense wasn't good in 2018 until Cooper came on board, and the offense pretty much stunk the entire season in 2019 with a mostly healthy roster. But I digress, the narrative is Dak has failed because of the terrible defense he has had to tolerate and not his own shortcomings..

So when is Dak scheduled for his fitting at the HOF?
his Wrs in the first 8 games of the 2018 were Stone Hand Williams and the great Allen Hurns and Geoff Swaim at TE....can I hear a woo hoo...

2019 we lost three games because of bone headed decisions by head coach at critical times of the game. 3 games against NE, Minn, NO the coaches cost the game. and lets not forget we got in position to score and Maher decided to miss 10 field goals from 30+ in a row.....yeah, but it was all Dak. He needs to score on every drive, it has to be TD and we have to average 36+ pts per game. if we don't , Dak sucks.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Did anybody see where Dak was for the 1st 3 Quarters of the Browns game?
Only 14 pts in the 1st 3 Quarters.

Final
1 2 3 4 T
CLE 7 24 10 8 49
DAL 14 0 0 24 38

Once again the Garbage King did his thing (Padding his stats) while we registered another loss!

only 14 points. do you want me to list all the QBs that in a single game had less than 14 points in the first 3 quarters?

and being within one score with three minutes to go. is that considered garbage?

KC and Mahomes scored 10 points in 3 quarters against SF.....garbage time!?

I will wait for your spin answer

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Did anybody see where our Elite QB was for the 1st 3 Quarters of the Vikes game?

Only 7 pts in 3 Quarters of football.
And this bum wants 40 million a year?:huh:

Final
1 2 3 4 T
BUF 0 13 10 3 26
DAL 7 0 0 8 15
did you see how many points Mahomes scored in first three quarters of game against SF. only 10 points. that bum got a 50M contract....KC was so stupid. they should have just looked at the first three quarters and gave him a contract

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Like Mr. T said......I got a lot of more....

Playing the toilet Jets our Franchise QB:omg: managed a whopping total of 9 points in 3 Quarters of football!

1 2 3 4 T
DAL 0 6 3 13 22
NYJ 7 14 0 3 24
the browns suck. they lost to a 1-12 Jets team......fire their coach. get rid of the QB.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Points FOR and Points AGAINST by year when Dak was the starter and when Josh Allen was the starter:

Dallas

2016 Points For 421 Points Against 306 Team Record 13-3
2017 Points For 354 Points Against 332 Team Record 9-7
2018 Points For 339 Points Against 324 Team Record 10-6
2019 Points For 434 Points Against 321 Team Record 8-8
2020 Points For 163 Points Against 180 Team Record 2-3

Buffalo Bills

2018 Points For 208 Points Against 261 Team Record 5-7
2019 Points For 314 Points Against 259 Team Record 10-6
2020 Points For 501 Points Against 375 Team Record 13-3

So the Bills defense gave up more points this season than the Dallas defense ever gave up with Dak as the starting QB......and in 2019 the Dallas defense gave up it's 2nd lowest amount of points with Dak as the starting QB and even with the Dak led offense scoring the most points ever with Dak at the helm they could only manage an 8-8 record and no playoffs.......
so let me get this straight.... you are comparing the bills defense of 16 games with 5 games against the cowboys.....hmmm? whhaaatt?

Blitzen

Reaction score
All I have to say is if Dak had a consistent top 10 defense in his first 4 years he would have made it to the NFC championship game each year minimum.

The front office has wasted 4 years down the drain, pathetic.

If only the scoreboard read differently at the end, the Cowboys would have won!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
....and that got Dallas what??????? That's right, an 8-8 record.....and the fact you had the gall to post that stat line given Winston was ranked #1 based solely on passing yards is truly sad.
so all wins and losses are on the QB and only the QB and nobody else on the team. I want you on record stating one way or the other.....come on Army man.....show some balls.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
so all wins and losses are on the QB and only the QB and nobody else on the team. I want you on record stating one way or the other.....come on Army man.....show some balls.

Do you consider the qb to be part of the team? If yes then yes, a loss is on the QBs as much as it is on anyone else you choose to blame.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

I am sure you know much of balls given your constantly defending Dak while his are nearby.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
so let me get this straight.... you are comparing the bills defense of 16 games with 5 games against the cowboys.....hmmm? whhaaatt?

Try reading: I was comparing games started by each QB and while Allen played all year Dak rolled off the field for the season in Game 5.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All I have to say is if Dak had a consistent top 10 defense in his first 4 years he would have made it to the NFC championship game each year minimum.

The front office has wasted 4 years down the drain, pathetic.

Prescott was one of the very few quarterbacks to be Aaron Rodgers in Lambeau Field. Doesn’t get credit for that either

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Do you consider the qb to be part of the team? If yes then yes, a loss is on the QBs as much as it is on anyone else you choose to blame.
so you are saying its ALL on the QB and nobody else bears responsibility? so if the QB leads the team to average of 32 points a game, but they lose. is it the QBs fault? or the defense?