Video: Dak Celebrates Daksgiving

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I think it's absolutely cool and great that any player, Dak or otherwise, does this type of stuff. the fans and people impacted will remember it probably until the day I die and 100% kudos to Dak for doing this. this is totally cool

my only beef (and a small one) but does anyone else think it's a bit presumptuous to refer to it as a "Daksgiving" celebration?

It's been Thanksgiving for hundreds of years and will be long after someone else is the QB of the Cowboys.
Why not just say Dak celebrated Thanksgiving with some Cowboys fans?

Seems a bit odd to me. Anyways, either way it's cool that he did this for some fans. Good for all of them for a great day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think the only truly unlikable QB the Cowboys have had in recent history is Quincy Carter.

Hey Woodrow, how have you been? How's that little girl? I guess maybe not so little anymore.

I don't even know if QC was unlikable, so much as just not good enough and mature enough to handle the QB job in Dallas. I never really hated Quincy, but you are correct. The Quincy days were much, much worse. I don't miss them at all!

Now Dwayne Goodrich, that's a different story. I have zero love for that Dude but then again, he was not a QB so maybe he doesn't count.

rags747

Reaction score
Mamma sure raised Mr All America! I have said it before, Jerry has to be thanking his Lucky Stars every single day. For Jerry to have Dak be the face of America’s Team is just out-worldly like. Dak is going to rake in the big time cashies and Jerry is going to love love love cutting that check, Guaranteed!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ryan Leaf? Chad Hutchinson and his stupid Chad Hutchinson face?

The trifecta of disdain.
Ryan Leaf was unlikable PRIOR to coming to the Cowboys. Chad Hutchinson, eh... I didn't really care one way or the other.