Video: Dak Celebrates Daksgiving

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it's absolutely cool and great that any player, Dak or otherwise, does this type of stuff. the fans and people impacted will remember it probably until the day I die and 100% kudos to Dak for doing this. this is totally cool

my only beef (and a small one) but does anyone else think it's a bit presumptuous to refer to it as a "Daksgiving" celebration?

It's been Thanksgiving for hundreds of years and will be long after someone else is the QB of the Cowboys.
Why not just say Dak celebrated Thanksgiving with some Cowboys fans?

Seems a bit odd to me. Anyways, either way it's cool that he did this for some fans. Good for all of them for a great day.
I don't know who named it that, but I doubt it was Dak.

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm sure it's part of his sponsore's contract, but it's awesome all the same. Great job Dak.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This is part of his Chunky Soup contract... horrible name for the event, but Dak handled it with class and charm

He is just a down to earth guy— looked like the people there had a nice visit with him

yimyammer

Reaction score
Daks upbringing really shines through in everything he does

Yup, he just comes across so genuine and kind, I think he's awesome. I don't see how any Cowboy fan can't be rooting for this guy irregardless of any perceived skill deficiencies that get so hotly contested

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Guy is an absolute leader and good guy. Glad Jerry prioritized the man baby RB. It would be great to see Dak sign somewhere else and win a SB. Washington would be the most painful. Anything to embarrass and expose Jerry is good by me.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I need to start using emojis with you, so you can tell when I'm joking.
:lmao::lmao2::laugh::lmao::lmao2::laugh:
Is that better??
BTW, what happened to the Longhorns?

I'm a UGA fan, I'm trying to figure them out. LOL..

But, My Hookem' Horns was for Roy Williams WR , when he was with Dallas, haven't been able to change my username. lol And, I know you were joking. As was I.. Maybe I need the emojis as well.