Video: Dak Celebrates Daksgiving

Zordon

Reaction score
Mamma sure raised Mr All America! I have said it before, Jerry has to be thanking his Lucky Stars every single day. For Jerry to have Dak be the face of America’s Team is just out-worldly like. Dak is going to rake in the big time cashies and Jerry is going to love love love cutting that check, Guaranteed!!
I think Dak knows his worth to this franchise ON and OFF the field which is why he's remaining steadfast on his contract demands.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Woodrow, how have you been? How's that little girl? I guess maybe not so little anymore.
I'll PM you!
I don't even know if QC was unlikable, so much as just not good enough and mature enough to handle the QB job in Dallas. I never really hated Quincy, but you are correct. The Quincy days were much, much worse. I don't miss them at all!

Now Dwayne Goodrich, that's a different story. I have zero love for that Dude but then again, he was not a QB so maybe he doesn't count.
I don't know. QC was hated by fans AND media. I think most tried to give him a chance, but he didn't endear himself to anyone.

Well Goodrich... not a QB, but yikes.. He had alot of things stacked against him and then that car incident happened.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'll PM you!
I don't know. QC was hated by fans AND media. I think most tried to give him a chance, but he didn't endear himself to anyone.

Well Goodrich... not a QB, but yikes.. He had alot of things stacked against him and then that car incident happened.

You are right. Of course, it didn't help that he was drafted at a time where the team was so destitute, in terms of picks, cap, talent, coaching, management, you name it. When he came into the league, he went from Jack Reilly, to Bruce Coslet, to Maurice Carthon in the space of his first three seasons. That didn't help the kid at all but yeah. it's hard to follow a player like Troy and come out the other side with no scratches for sure!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Noticed that too. No controversy or fighting so can't go 8 pages of nonsense.
its society not just sports Imagine the ratings for all Media especially the news if they don have a negative type story to discus...?

TMZ, talk shows, local and national news is mostly negative based...its what drives interest and discussion..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think the only truly unlikable QB the Cowboys have had in recent history is Quincy Carter.
I actually liked him. You could tell her was battling his personal demons and this organization did him no favors. It was the Ryan Leaf’s, Drew Henson’s I didn’t like.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'll PM you!

I don’t remember people hating Quincy. I remember people thinking he sucked. I remember specifically Bob Sturm and Dale Hansen were fair to him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Team: Dak, could you spend a little time with a few fans?

Dak: I must be fed.

Team: Ok.

Dak: My brothers too or I'm not doing it.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
its society not just sports Imagine the ratings for all Media especially the news if they don have a negative type story to discus...?

TMZ, talk shows, local and national news is mostly negative based...its what drives interest and discussion..

I don’t mind productive controversy here...it’s fun. In fact it makes a message board..opinions. But the good stuff can be appreciated too!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You know, I get called out a lot as a Dak hater. That's not the case but it's fine, it is what it is. Here's the thing thou, it is really hard not to really like Dak. He's a very personable guy for sure.
Those hugs were real.......not some faky I'm the QB of the Dallas Cowboys hug.

Dude has an old soul.......can't explain it any other way.