Dak cost us touchdowns in 3 straight games

JustChip

Reaction score
He also I underthrew Gallup deep.

Are Cowboys games the only ones you watch or see? Jeez. EVERY QB misses plays short, deep and long and throws ill-advised interceptions. Watch any game with any QB and you'll see missed throws. Hell, Big Ben threw an INT last week that would rival any of Dak's bad throws.

By the way, Danny White, Troy Aikman and Tony Romo have the distinction of being the only Cowboys to have thrown 5 INTs in a game. Interestingly, all three were against the Giants, except White and Aikman only did it once and Tony did it twice with the 2nd being Buffalo IIRC.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Are Cowboys games the only ones you watch or see? Jeez. EVERY QB misses plays short, deep and long and throws ill-advised interceptions. Watch any game with any QB and you'll see missed throws. Hell, Big Ben threw an INT last week that would rival any of Dak's bad throws.

By the way, Danny White, Troy Aikman and Tony Romo have the distinction of being the only Cowboys to have thrown 5 INTs in a game. Interestingly, all three were against the Giants, except White and Aikman only did it once and Tony did it twice with the 2nd being Buffalo IIRC.
that buffalo game was a win. 5 turnovers and we kick a field goal to win it. The bills were sooooo bad.

JustChip

Reaction score
that buffalo game was a win. 5 turnovers and we kick a field goal to win it. The bills were sooooo bad.

Yep. That was the most improbable win. And the FG was a long one if I recall right - something like 54 yards. And I'm a thunkin Buffalo called time out to ice him and he missed the first, but made the 2nd. I might be wrong on that - guess I need to go to the internet archives and see.

KingRah

Reaction score

No one misses deep as much as Sak

JustChip

Reaction score
I have eyes.

Ahh, in other words an assertion devoid of any facts.

By the way, you MAY be right (although I doubt it), but you simply saying it, however strongly, doesn't make it true. Only when backed up with quantifiable, verifiable facts will it be true.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have eyes.
No you don’t or you would’ve seen the 24-28 an the beautiful passes he made. Sure he missed Gallop for a TD but so did Breez Rogers and Brady last week. Your hate is consuming you whereas you don’t see the obvious. Like I said, you must be just a troll.

KingRah

Reaction score
No you don’t or you would’ve seen the 24-28 an the beautiful passes he made. Sure he missed Gallop for a TD but so did Breez Rogers and Brady last week. Your hate is consuming you whereas you don’t see the obvious. Like I said, you must be just a troll.
I saw the missed deep ball mixed in that 24-28(90% dink & dunk).

KingRah

Reaction score
I’ve been a fan for three decades , but I don’t ignore flaws in our players.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I’ve been a fan for three decades , but I don’t ignore flaws in our players.

It's fine that you don't ignore flaws in our players. You have a right to your opinion just like everyone else. Just keep it in the billion threads that already exist. Otherwise you're just trolling.

I've been a Dak critic but I must admit that he's been getting the job done as of late. Whether it's dink and dunk or not, he's still moving the chains along with the running game and defense.

We've won 4 in a row and you're talking about a few passes he missed when every other QB in the league does the same thing.

Can't you just try and enjoy the roll we're on? Chill.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yep. That was the most improbable win. And the FG was a long one if I recall right - something like 54 yards. And I'm a thunkin Buffalo called time out to ice him and he missed the first, but made the 2nd. I might be wrong on that - guess I need to go to the internet archives and see.

53 yards and he made both FG's but got iced while kicking the first one.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Na the person that cooked you breakfast as a child is living it.

I ate cereal for breakfast as a child and did it all on my own.

And some of the people here are still waiting for some facts to back up your claims of ,"No one misses deep as much as Sak".