Dak could not have done what Rodgers just did

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ahh the haters resurface. Lmao

so??

Was just thinking that. They have nothing to whine about so they create crap.
Wonder how many brain cells they wasted on this one. As they do not have many left.

You can also see the like each other’s pathetic post attempts for their narrative.

Another hater hatched and started a Dak hate thread.

Dak lives inside their heads. :lmao:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It amazes me that the moment someone give a different perspective on Dak, they are label a non-Cowboys fan. Talk about gas-lighting. Fields is one of the worst QB I have ever seen, like how you only score 3 points against the Bucs secondary and not even in garbage time? I knew Fields was a bust before he even got drafted. Like he not a first round talent at all, 2nd round at the earliest. Every team pasted on him but the sorry Bears franchise that can evaluate talent. It's funny cause Jake Cutler is still the Bears best QB in the SB era.
Why did they get drunk on him and how much did it cost him?

tcain2004

Reaction score
I don't know I think he could pass for 180 yards with the run game and defense playing like Green Bay's did on Thursday night. All the praise seems to be going to Rodgers but the truth is the Packers as a whole played a heck of a game in all 3 phases.

and az was due for a let down.

Aulac

Reaction score
Was just thinking that. They have nothing to whine about so they create crap.
Wonder how many brain cells they wasted on this one. As they do not have many left.

You can also see the like each other’s pathetic post attempts for their narrative.

Another hater hatched and started a Dak hate thread.

Dak lives inside their heads. :lmao:

The number of Dak's thread for Dak's homer is extremely lopsided. And Dak's homer do the same with their "like". Like don't be a hypocrite. Also no one in this thread has refuted what I posted...hmm I wonder why.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

Aulac

Reaction score
I will Venmo you $1000 if you can show me where I called you a “non-Cowboys fan”.

A non-knowledgeable Cowboys fan? Easily. 100%! Without a shadow of a doubt.

I may be mistaken but didn't you assume that Fields was my QB, which mean you think I'm a Shicago fan. Unless you were talking about someone else?

Aulac

Reaction score
Why did they get drunk on him and how much did it cost him?

He was suppose to save Nagy and Pace career, it backfired tremendously. I personally thought he was a 4th round talent, and yes Dak is much better than him. I think they traded up 2 first round pick and a 3rd round pick for Fields which isn't too bad if he was worth it. But he has the same exact problem as Trubisky and that not being able to read defense and progress fast enough for the NFL level.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The number of Dak's thread for Dak's homer is extremely lopsided. And Dak's homer do the same with their "like". Like don't be a hypocrite. Also no one in this thread has refuted what I posted...hmm I wonder why.

You do not know if Dak could do that or not. So don’t claim something that is not known..
That is a hate thing. You want to start a thread to whine about Dak.
Dak is playing great, and so what AR won a freaking game out of a lucky INT.

If they would have lost that game, what would your agenda then be?

So I am refuting your post. Others did also, but you fail to realize it.

Aulac

Reaction score
I’m guessing you didn’t watch the game where Aaron looked sick on the sidelines until Aj Green and Kyler weren’t on the same page.

Aaron shouldn't have been in that position in the first place. The Cardinals should have blown out the Packers. And Jones touchdown shouldn't have been reverse. With that said, FTP because the Packers get so many ref's call, but this game the ref actually tried to screw Green Bay, which kind of impress me. Is Kyler the NFL new golden boy?

Zman5

Reaction score
Murray choking get hidden by that play. Murray should be blowing out the Packers, not needing to have a game winner to beat them. Murray was atrocious in this game. It amaze me that the media isn't even blaming Murray for the miscommunication. Like sure, it mostly Green fault, but miscommunication is a two-way street.

A Rogers must be some kind of voodoo master. He has some crazy wizard power where he can make opposing QB choke. I wish Dak had some of that voodoo wizardry. Maybe Dak needs to get a personal voodoo coach or something.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Lots of post here compare Dak to Manning, Brady, and paint Dak as an MVP front-runner. I like to share a different perspective.

Rodgers missing his top 3 receivers, 3 O-line man including David Bakhtiari, and his defensive coordinator--went into Arizona and beat the hottest team in football. That game is the definition of a QB doing more with less. That is a true MVP caliber QB and that someone who should be pay 40 millions a year.

Is that Dak? Can Dak do what Rodgers just did? Has Dak ever won against the best team in the league while being significantly undermanned? If we didn't have Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, missing 3 O-lineman, no Dan Quinn, and a running game that not as good as Zeke/Pollard, would we have beaten the Cardinals in their home? Rodgers has only thrown one pick this year, while Dak threw a pick against the lowly Giants.

Dak does "enough" for this team to win games because our roster is stack. He has only beaten the worst team in the league (Lions, Falcons, Giants, Eagles), without a running game in his entire career. He has not even beaten a single average team when the running game is absent.

Dak is not an MVP front-runner but he is in the conversation. Put any other top 10 QB on this team and they would do the same or better; Dalton is a backup, not a starter. Dak is not a top 5 QB but he is a fringe top 10 QB who look better thanks to the talent on this team and our division. I do think we have the #1 overall rosters with few flaw while having a decent amount of depth. Depth that team like the Rams, Cardinals, Bucs, Packers, and others don't have.
Tell us how you really feel................Ha-haaaa! Actually, the Packers should blown out the Cards, but they didn't. The way the game played out, the Packers were dam lucky to come out on top because the Cards finally found their game and if it weren't for that horrible route running from Green the Cards had at least two more plays to either score a winning TD or kick a game tying field goal. If the game went into OT I believe the Cards would of pulled that game out....

sjmike

Reaction score
Dude, you're the only one on this thread with an agenda. You made a statement without having any definitive proof that you're right. Your whole goal on this forum is to discredit Dak. We all know that. Posters who disagree with your statement have pointed out why it is wrong. Be a man and accept defeat