Dak critics, come on, take it like man

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Just kidding .........but he had a good game. Love the patients of the game plan. 2 games he's won W/O Zeke.
Yall have to stop acting like one direction groupies. He plays good he gets props he plays bad he get negative props that's how it goes smh

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Defense started out somewhat slow but they backed up and stop the Giants when we needed them most.

It might sound crazy but Lee has the most impact on the 2nd half of games. I think adding a talent like Roquan Smith in the draft with Jaylon, Lee and Hitchens our LB corps gets much better

canters

Reaction score
There is a core group here that will never accept Dak, ever. Same with Romo, although this group is dissipating now that Romo is gone.

Dak is a low forth round pick
He is not from the right school
He is not a first round pick with a pedigree
He has a funny name
He wears a bow tie
He missed 3 receivers this or that game.
One pass wobbled
He threw that pass over the wrong shoulder
He took a sack because no receiver was open
He was sacked 6 times in a game and looked shaken
He never throws paasss over 25 yards, even though he probably is executing the play called by Linehan.
He is noodle-armed ( which is not fair or accurate )

Perfection is demanded and nothing short accepted.

Off with his head, trade him, bench him, A one legged Wentz is better. Heck, even 40 yr. old booger Jones is better than Dak!! Why did we not trade our comeplete draft for Wentz this and next year?

Wow, I have not had my coffee yet. I am going to timeout.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yall have to stop acting like one direction groupies. He plays good he gets props he plays bad he get negative props that's how it goes smh
That's not what it is though. He doesn't get props. Its "Oh its only the Giants" or "Its only the Deadskins".....which ok. I can get that. Let's don't put much value into one game. But its not the same on the other end of the spectrum. If he plays bad it goes to extremes like "He was never good to begin with" or "He's a career backup".

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate to do it but I got to give Scott credit he started attacking the outside right off the bat and it forced the defense to play the whole field as soon as that happened everything else started to open up..

Now ask me why he didn't do that 5 Games ago when running outside was working flawlessly yet he kept going away from it

But yeah staying on topic Dak was cool and totally accurate it was good to see. I think with even a more open offense he'll will be All Pro in no time.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That's not what it is though. He doesn't get props. Its "Oh its only the Giants" or "Its only the Deadskins".....which ok. I can get that. Let's don't put much value into one game. But its not the same on the other end of the spectrum. If he plays bad it goes to extremes like "He was never good to begin with" or "He's a career backup".
He does get props but some of y'all only pay attention to the slights which make y'all look like I previously said.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He does get props but some of y'all only pay attention to the slights which make y'all look like I previously said.

No I pay attention to the front page of this site. There are NO threads dedicated to Dak after his performance. Which once again, does he deserve it? He did his job IMO. But that's in contrast to how it is when he loses.....there will be 5 threads dedicated to him not being good enough in this league. If you can't see that then I just don't know what to tell you.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There is a core group here that will never accept Dak, ever. Same with Romo, although this group is dissipating now that Romo is gone.

Dak is a low forth round pick
He is not from the right school
He is not a first round pick with a pedigree
He has a funny name
He wears a bow tie
He missed 3 receivers this or that game.
One pass wobbled
He threw that pass over the wrong shoulder
He took a sack because no receiver was open
He was sacked 6 times in a game and looked shaken
He never throws paasss over 25 yards, even though he probably is executing the play called by Linehan.
He is noodle-armed ( which is not fair or accurate )

Perfection is demanded and nothing short accepted.

Off with his head, trade him, bench him, A one legged Wentz is better. Heck, even 40 yr. old booger Jones is better than Dak!! Why did we not trade our comeplete draft for Wentz this and next year?

Wow, I have not had my coffee yet. I am going to timeout.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Maybe so!,,, but he's our 'cat-daddy' and them bowties are rather dashing!
I did notice when he'd audible ' kill,kill,mark 47' the gnats knew it was to Morris on the right and swarmed it,,, that was a thing of beauty with that go ahead T.D. strike to #82 straight down the middle:thumbup::starspin::thumbup: