Dak critics, come on, take it like man

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It was the Giants who are in tank mode.

If only we could play them every week.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No I pay attention to the front page of this site. There are NO threads dedicated to Dak after his performance. Which once again, does he deserve it? He did his job IMO. But that's in contrast to how it is when he loses.....there will be 5 threads dedicated to him not being good enough in this league. If you can't see that then I just don't know what to tell you.
Its always like that when it comes to criticism friend where have you been? There are still threads though. Even if they aren't why do y'all care? Do you think he good? I'm assuming the answer is yes so don't worry about all the threads of people venting.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a core group here that will never accept Dak, ever. Same with Romo, although this group is dissipating now that Romo is gone.
Curious. I believe some Romo critics simply morphed into Prescott critics the instant his rookie season high started wearing off. And they shall be forever are still detoxing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its always like that when it comes to criticism friend where have you been? There are still threads though. Even if they aren't why do y'all care? Do you think he good? I'm assuming the answer is yes so don't worry about all the threads of people venting.

You are responding to one post. Go back and read the whole exchange before you reply to something I said almost a week ago.