Dak-Deniers/Fact Haters, What Will Dak Have to Do for You to Eat Crow?

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
When you have lived with these.......

Roger-Staubach.jpg

i3x1esudfowpalmpoi48.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

How the heck can you be sold on the below which half of the time is throwing for UNDER 200 yards a game!

2016-dallas-cowboys-one-hell-of-a-season.jpg

There's pretty much nothing Dak can do as he doesn't have the God given Talent to carry a team on his shoulders......a simple cog in a very talented and expensive machine.....

P.S. Give us our LONG BALL back baby we don't do ANEMIC in BIG D!!!!!!
Yap, yap, yap. Do you realize neither Troy nor Roger averaged more than 200 yds/game for their entire careers? Like most yappy dogs, you should stay on the porch

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I hope Dak gets the help he needs from Moore. The lack of scheme at this level has put him behind the 8 ball.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Yap, yap, yap. Do you realize neither Troy nor Roger averaged more than 200 yds/game for their entire careers? Like most yappy dogs, you should stay on the porch

While what you say is true, it doesn’t really provide a good point. Roger and Troy played in the 70s and 90s, respectively. When compared to their peers of the time, they were outstanding. The passing averages today are quite different than what they were...in pretty much every category.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/NFL/passing.htm

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Don't know if you heard its been a PASSING league for awhile now due to the new rules and the avg today are not what they used to be.....jeez know what your talking about before you start YAPPING!!!!:omg:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I find it incredibly stupid that the folks around here that don't think Dak is good enough cant even put together a couple of sentences to answer this question..

If you don't like dak, fine..I get it..but I've asked this exact same question before and they're speechless...

Because this discussion has happened a billion times.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I never said he was an elite QB or that I agree with the price. Only my opinion on this season. Either your not a real fan or your a troll.

Believing that a team that has gone decades without a Super Bowl or gotten out of the divisional round under the same management and coach staff won't win a Super Bowl is not being a "troll" - actually, it's a far more realistic viewpoint.

And I laugh because you have this utmost confidence despite patterns - you won't be "laughing" at anyone. We'll go another season without a trophy and you'll be making this same post next year with added excuses for our coaching staff and for Dak.

Hardline

Reaction score
What valid criticism? I have yet to read a post with meaningful fact-based criticism. You pick the category. Wins. Comeback wins. Completion percentage. Yards per completion. Rushing touchdowns. TD to INT ratio. It goes on and on.

Even the sacks he has taken (holds the ball too long) is a phantom argument - he takes less sacks and less fumble/sacks than Wentz, for example.

I would love to see someone criticize Dak with a fact-based argument.
Under throws/over throws open receivers way to often..
Poor pocket awareness.
There's two valad criticisms I can literally show you on tape.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
What is this thread about? Am I considered a Dak hater or a Dak lover? I don’t know. I did just watch the Citibank commercial with Dak airing it out to a bunch of kids. That one throw where the kid scored is a little off target. The kid has to reach back a little for it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is this thread about? Am I considered a Dak hater or a Dak lover? I don’t know. I did just watch the Citibank commercial with Dak airing it out to a bunch of kids. That one throw where the kid scored is a little off target. The kid has to reach back a little for it.
:lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
While what you say is true, it doesn’t really provide a good point. Roger and Troy played in the 70s and 90s, respectively. When compared to their peers of the time, they were outstanding. The passing averages today are quite different than what they were...in pretty much every category.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/NFL/passing.htm

Niners threw the ball over all over the place as did other teams in the Aikman era. The difference with Aikman, is like Dak, he played in a run first offense. You simply don't get huge passing yard numbers in a run first offense.

Hopefully, the balance begins to shift more towards the passing game this season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Believing that a team that has gone decades without a Super Bowl or gotten out of the divisional round under the same management and coach staff won't win a Super Bowl is not being a "troll" - actually, it's a far more realistic viewpoint.

And I laugh because you have this utmost confidence despite patterns - you won't be "laughing" at anyone. We'll go another season without a trophy and you'll be making this same post next year with added excuses for our coaching staff and for Dak.

So now Dak sucks because we haven't won a SB with him? In only 3 years?

Amazing how the standards keep increasing for why Dak sucks. LOL

In a way, you are just admitting youwere wrong about Dak for the previous gripes.

Romo didn't win a SB. Does that mean that he sucked too?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The only "Joke" here is you Dak-Zoids trying your best to convince us here that Dak is a Franchise QB now thats funny!!!! :muttley:

He is a franchise QB already. LOL :yourock:

About to be paid like one too. :flagwave::clap:

You're just the last Romo cry baby to figure that out. :muttley:

-Rookie of the year
-3 winning season
-2 playoffs
-Playoff victory
-Most game winning drives in the NFL
-Most wins in the NFL besides Tom Brady
-2 pro bowls

If a guy is too dumb to figure it out, then this amazing resume for a 3rd year QB should have given you a clue. :flagwave:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

By "patterns" do you mean like winning? Making the pro bowl?

Those kinds of patterns?

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Fight! Fight! Lucy and Snoopy are having a fight.

Sorry, folks. I couldn't resist.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So now Dak sucks because we haven't won a SB with him? In only 3 years?

Amazing how the standards keep increasing for why Dak sucks. LOL

In a way, you are just admitting youwere wrong about Dak for the previous gripes.

Romo didn't win a SB. Does that mean that he sucked too?

As always, you put words in my mouth. Let's quote what I actually said

"Believing that a team that has gone decades without a Super Bowl or gotten out of the divisional round under the same management and coach staff won't win a Super Bowl is not being a "troll""

HIS standards are that winning a Super Bowl is what will make him a believer in Dak (though, I mean, he seems to already be because he's just the biggest Cowboys fan around, bro!)

So, anything else?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
By "patterns" do you mean like winning? Making the pro bowl?

Those kinds of patterns?

What has Dak "won" up to this point? Wildcard rounds? If that's what "winning" is to you, your expectations for this franchise are low. Either way, "W/L" is not an individual stat.

And LOL "Pro-bowls" - he made it to the 2018 Pro-Bowl as an injury replacement, bud.

Scotman

Reaction score
Don't know if you heard its been a PASSING league for awhile now due to the new rules and the avg today are not what they used to be.....jeez know what your talking about before you start YAPPING!!!!:omg:
This is very true...this is a passing league. But it's also true we've been running a 1990's offense. The league may be pass-happy, but the Cowboys have spent the last three years trying to win it on the ground. Dak's number should look more like a 90's QB because that's the offense that he's in. Now, I am hopeful that Dak can take the step forward and compete in the air. I honestly get it that there are those that are not hopeful...they just haven't seen it. As Pollyanna as I am, I'd wait to pay him even if it cost a lost more.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This is very true...this is a passing league. But it's also true we've been running a 1990's offense. The league may be pass-happy, but the Cowboys have spent the last three years trying to win it on the ground. Dak's number should look more like a 90's QB because that's the offense that he's in. Now, I am hopeful that Dak can take the step forward and compete in the air. I honestly get it that there are those that are not hopeful...they just haven't seen it. As Pollyanna as I am, I'd wait to pay him even if it cost a lost more.

What? Dak threw 526 times in 2018 and only had 22 TDs through the air. It's not like Zeke was eating up the touches in the red zone or scoring a ton either like Smith.

This argument doesn't work. I broke this down a couple months ago, when compared to other QBs with similar pass attempts or LESS pass attempts - Dak does not come out favorably.