Dak-Deniers/Fact Haters, What Will Dak Have to Do for You to Eat Crow?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Goals and expectations aren’t necessarily the same.
Goals never change my cowboy brother. What changes is the means of getting there. One of my favorite quotes. Tell my family all the time never quit never lose sight of your goals

Kevinicus

Reaction score
This has been referenced on CZ by other posters in the past.

He references getting Dak to change from what was called in the video below.
I reviewed the play he references on the All-22.
Dak looks left then goes deep to Cooper on the right.
If Dak was going to throw to Cooper on original stop route, Dak wouldn't look left first.
Cooper has done many interviews where he goes into much more detail.
There are local media interviews like the post game with Brad and Babe.
I DVR those during the season but don't save them forever.
There a dozens of pages on the Cowboys website with links to their videos.
You'll have to scroll through about a dozen just to get back to this years draft.
The ones from during the season are probably there if you go back far enough.​

It's baffling that you think that video supports your argument. But, it is exactly as I expected. You are taking one thing and making it something completely different. I was almost sure you were going to reference the comments after that Philly game, and there it is. Somehow, Cooper not liking his route that is called = Dak not being allowed to make pre-snap reads. I can only assume all the other supposed "much more detail" is more of the same.

My point stands.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's baffling that you think that video supports your argument. But, it is exactly as I expected. You are taking one thing and making it something completely different. I was almost sure you were going to reference the comments after that Philly game, and there it is. Somehow, Cooper not liking his route that is called = Dak not being allowed to make pre-snap reads. I can only assume all the other supposed "much more detail" is more of the same.

My point stands.

As expected you were not interested in looking for the interviews.

Your only goal is trolling.

Trolls troll because they have nothing to contribute.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
As expected you were not interested in looking for the interviews.

Your only goal is trolling.

Trolls troll because they have nothing to contribute.

I am asking you to support your argument (I don't think you can), not send me on a wild goose chase. Maybe try contributing that. Otherwise, you are trolling.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make the pie crust and heat up the oven
Ahhh assuming a pie, I see. What about a rotisserie crow or a smoked crow or stir fry crow or chicken fried crow or crowdogs or crowburgers or crowchos or crowjitas?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dak haters always invoke Brady - an anomaly with an anomaly coach, or Rogers, who has 1SB in nearly a decade. They won't ever be happy, even with a SB.
34di5j.jpg
via Imgflip Meme Generator