Dak doesn't deserve comeback player of the year

khiladi

Reaction score
great run game and great defense. Must be nice.

so are you now claiming that JG is better than dak?

He must be if he can carry a team farther with a solid RG, which Dak could never do.. now you guys are crying about Zeke gif no longer carrying Dak.

Unlike Jerry Jones, the 49ers are getting rid of JG. They no when to say bye to dead weight.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He must be if he can carry a team farther with a solid RG, which Dak could never do.. now you guys are crying about Zeke gif no longer carrying Dak.

Unlike Jerry Jones, the 49ers are getting rid of JG. They no when to say bye to dead weight.
Lol…..well that’s right there shows me exactly why you don’t understand qb play or football.

So I guess dilfer is better than Marino because he won?

But I’ll make a mental note that you think JG is better than Dak. Clearly I’m wasting my time at this point. You don’t understand even the basics of football.

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol…..well that’s right there shows me exactly why you don’t understand qb play or football.

So I guess dilfer is better than Marino because he won?

But I’ll make a mental note that you think JG is better than Dak. Clearly I’m wasting my time at this point. You don’t understand even the basics of football.

What does it matter? They both are mediocre, both being carried by the best RGs and OLs in the league. The point keeps sailing over your head.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Niners are get rid of JG because he sucks. They apparently can see what you cannot.

khiladi

Reaction score
Niners would jump for joy at the opportunity to pay a qb like Dak 40 million. In a heartbeat,

If, in a pigs fly chance of happening for the sakeof argument, they would then draft a QB at number 1 after watching Dak continually suck and try and trade the latter for a bucket of popcorn..

khiladi

Reaction score
They did it because JG sucks. JG is a bust for them.

how is Roger’s playing tonight against niners D tonight?

Just like Dak sucks..

Much better than Dak would do in Lambeau in the freezing cold and snow.. so now you looking for excuses for Dak sucking at home, against any opponent they don’t even play regularly…. Why am I not surprise..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just like Dak sucks..

Much better than Dak would do in Lambeau in the freezing cold and snow.. so now you looking for excuses for Dak sucking at home, against any opponent they don’t even play regularly…. Why am I not surprise..
I would agree with you if Dak really sucked. Lol

I know you want Dak to suck.

Dak made a fool out of you. Get over it.

khiladi

Reaction score

Dak did exactly what we said he would do, we called out his garbage weaknesses we said he had that manifested themselves once again and his fans are making the same excuses we said they would..

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just like Dak sucks..

I don't think he sucks. He's just not great. Unfortunately his contract pays him like he is, which will result in us losing key pieces which gave him a chance to be successful. People will start to see this...soon

khiladi

Reaction score
I don't think he sucks. He's just not great. Unfortunately his contract pays him like he is, which will result in us losing key pieces which gave him a chance to be successful. People will start to see this...soon

I say that with hyperbole. He’d be the best back up the league. Win you games when the starter goes down to keep you in playoff contention, not good enough to win consistently, especially with a garbage roster.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak did exactly what we said he would do, we called out his garbage weaknesses we said he had that manifested themselves once again and his fans are making the same excuses we said they would..
No you said Dak was backup material. You said Dak was no better than a bus driver.

you say Dak sucks yet he lead the #1 offense in football. Despite no run game the last 10 games and a suspect line. Sorry buddy, your way off.

Ken

Reaction score

You are arguing with someone who think Dak can't do a 5 or 7 step drop and it limits our offense.

Literally no one in the NFL runs a 5 or 7 step drop.

But trust him bro lol

khiladi

Reaction score
No you said Dak was backup material. You said Dak was no better than a bus driver.

you say Dak sucks yet he lead the #1 offense in football. Despite no run game the last 10 games and a suspect line. Sorry buddy, your way off.

I was completely right. Can’t throws against zone, a system QB that is a glorified bus driver who needs his OC to scheme WRs open in the earth reads, and sucks and I was right about his fans too, making excuses for everybody other than the QB, because the RG and OL supposedly sucked whole his fanboys didn’t afford Andy Dalton those excuses for playing behind a line 1000 times worse that what Dak did..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I was completely right. Can’t throws against zone, a system QB that is a glorified bus driver who needs his OC to scheme WRs open in the earth reads, and sucks and I was right about his fans too, making excuses for everybody other than the QB, because the RG and OL supposedly sucked whole his fanboys didn’t afford Andy Dalton those excuses for playing behind a line 1000 times worse that what Dak did..
No you are completely wrong. Dak is not a backup, he’s not a bus driver and he’s not average. He is a legitimate franchise qb top 10 no question.