Twitter: Dak Experimenting with Wearing a Glove on His Throwing Hand for Upcoming Cold Weather Games

EJK24

Reaction score
Wentz wore a glove in a recent game. But he also mostly dinks and dunks, not because that’s him, but it’s the offense.

Peyton Manning wore a glove all the time in last years of his career due to nerve damage.

google it....all QBs experiment with gloves in practice as cold weather approaches....some do in games, others don’t.

+1

This is something alot of qb's do or have done at some point.

I realize the microscope is on him because he plays for the Cowboys and that means extreme views either good or bad but this isnt a story.

Whether he wears a glove or not, it will be done after a bunch of time practicing with it.

Dak isn't going to wear a glove if it inhibits his ability to throw the ball or do any part of his job for that matter.

It will work out either way.

CWR

Reaction score
I dont like the experimenting. I dont want that to be a part of the story line tomorrow.

Joe Buck:" once again, Dak is wearing a glove on his throwing hand, you have to wonder if thats affecting him today."

Troy Aikman: "Well Joe, you cant teach accuracy."

Me: kicks dog and gets yelled at by wife.

Im kidding, we gonna wup the gnats, glove or no glove. Dak throws for 350 and 3 tuddies.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I dont like the experimenting. I dont want that to be a part of the story line tomorrow.

Joe Buck:" once again, Dak is wearing a glove on his throwing hand, you have to wonder if thats affecting him today."

Troy Aikman: "Well Joe, you cant teach accuracy."

Me: kicks dog and gets yelled at by wife.

Im kidding, we gonna wup the gnats, glove or no glove. Dak throws for 350 and 3 tuddies.
Aikmen sucked at throwing a wet ball..

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Wearing a glove usually affects the way a QB throws a ball.

Do y’all think it will have any affect on Dak in these games?

This just shows what a true leader for this team he has become by wanting to do everything in his power to win, even if it means pimping an Isotoner on his throwing hand!

:laugh:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Romo constantly experimented with so many different ways to improve his passing.

It definitely appeared to work out well for him! What's to say it wouldn't for Dak? o_O

I'd much prefer to have a QB who does all he can to achieve that goal than not. ;)

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This just shows what a true leader for this team he has become by wanting to do everything in his power to win, even if it means pimping an Isotoner on his throwing hand!

:laugh:

He might be willing to do everything in his power to win except for one key thing - eventually he'll demand an over-inflated contract he hasn't earned and it will handicap the franchise. Just ask Zeke what means more, winning or fat stacks.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I hated seeing qbs wearing gloves on throwing hand. Just looks awkward. But if he has to I hope he can make it work

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We did not need to throw the ball that game. Zeke ran wild and it was a blow out.

Like usual what else is new!!!! Anyway, he's literally scared to throw in bad weather heck, he scared to throw in good weather when it's not a bottom dweller defense giving him 10 sec in the pocket...

Praxit

Reaction score
..wouldnt it make sense to where glove in hand that holds the ball, for grip control. Not the one you throw with?