News: Dak finally makes it to TMZ for partying

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I'm shocked... He's actually young guy out on the town...acting his age.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
This is the Dak and Zeke side that worries me the most

If they keep this up they'll be hanging with Randy

MrPhil

Reaction score
They did nothing wrong. As long as we're winning and they aren't breaking any laws, have fun.

Completely agree however, there is a very fine line between harmlessly having a good time and trouble when it comes to "partying". As long as both stay on the correct side of that line, I am good.

Carson

Reaction score
Completely agree however, there is a very fine line between harmlessly having a good time and trouble when it comes to "partying". As long as both stay on the correct side of that line, I am good.

Exactly right my friend. No drugs and no driving.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
TMZ needs to stay out of sports and stay in their celebrity paparazzi world.

Disgusts me that TMZ has invaded the sports world and that my favorite sports channels actually use their "sources" and "news."

TMZ exists to exploit people. Like Gawker. They make their dough at the absolute expense of others, and now that they've invaded the sports world like ants at a picnic, and due to the fact that the Cowboys are the number one draw in sports, unfortunately, we get a lot of TMZ's attention. Harvey Levin can go **** himself.

And I love my sports shows (Undisputed, First Take, Pardon the Interuption, The Herd etc)... TMZ is NOT like these shows. Pure exploitation, Zero substance.

ETA -- No offense, @WoodysGirl (just my own little rant, thank you for doing all that do)

MrPhil

Reaction score
Exactly right my friend. No drugs and no driving.

I would add excessive alcohol to late list as well. While it is legal, the combination of fame, money and too much alcohol late at night has caused more than its fair share of problems. These guys are targets now, its best for them to be very careful. Some people want to just be seen with them but some will want to cause trouble.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
looked more to me like Snoop was performing and happened to find Zeke and Dak in the crowd and was shouting them out

not like all 3 of them were popping bottles and hitting the bong in the video

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

Disgusts me that TMZ has invaded the sports world and that my favorite sports channels actually use their "sources" and "news."

TMZ exists to exploit people. Like Gawker. They make their dough at the absolute expense of others, and now that they've invaded the sports world like ants at a picnic, and due to the fact that the Cowboys are the number one draw in sports, unfortunately, we get a lot of TMZ's attention. Harvey Levin can go **** himself.

And I love my sports shows (Undisputed, First Take, Pardon the Interuption, The Herd etc)... TMZ is NOT like these shows. Pure exploitation, Zero substance.

ETA -- No offense, @WoodysGirl (just my own little rant, thank you for doing all that do)

Hulk Hogan sued Gawker into oblivion, didn't he?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Silly.

Most NFL players do these things. There is no reason to believe that Dak and Zeke wouldn't as well.

As long as they're not breaking any laws then there should be no cause for uproar about it.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For those who didn't click, Snoop was guest DJ at a club where Dak and Zeke showed up, and Snoop gave them a shout out.

Whatever happened to 'Snoop Lion' anyway? Where I have I been recently?

ilykdrama

Reaction score

Without question. TMZ is the worst of the worst. I refuse to click their links, because I don't want them to get ANY clicks at all from me. Trash, complete trash.