Video: Dak fires a rocket to Wilson

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First I am not mad..no one on here could ever make me mad..lol I have a real life that handles my stress count, it will never be here......

your second statment is why I said what I did, you are diving in on others for defending Dak..Just wanted to make sure you saw the irony...

I am not mad, again at all...Show me the truth and facts and my agenda and we can discuss it...A Cowboys fan posted a thread of a complete pass from the Cowboys QB and some felt the need to come here and bash it...I commented on another poster saying "why, thats wierd "you and I have been having a wird convo since then and now I have an Agenda with false facts....please once again show me the truth, facts I hate as the align with my "agenda".....
There is NO "irony" I am not convinced you even know what the word means./

You have the NERVE to demand I show you facts when you can't do it yourself.

The "irony" or...hypocrisy....take your pick.

You can;t show ANYONE saying : "I want the Cowboys to lose so I can be right"....like I....QUOTED YOU. YOu EVEN QUOTED someone sayin it and you can;t show me the person that said it...you just assume that's what they meant.

Come on man... really? Not even sure why I engage you. You can't back up what you say. I do....and that's why we don't get along.

I have backed up everything i have said. I have cited anything anyone else said i did NOT lie or nor exaggerate anything anyone said,. I did not assume their intent.

If...you can show me of ANYONE saying what I quoted you of....please by god show me and end this. But...I know you can't because no one said it and you know it.

Do I HAVE to quote you AGAIN? Please for the love of anything holy..admit you lied. Admit you assumed what people think and no one actually said it. Have some wisdom and grace and respect...for yourself.,

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not everyone has the will to win like Troy, Brady, Roger, Jordan, Kobe and yes Dak.
You have finally said something I agree with.

There is something about true "winners'...and it's DAMN hard to separate yourself. Everyone WANTS to win. You not only have to have it in your gut, but you do have to have some DNA/Luck too.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You can;t show ANYONE saying : "I want the Cowboys to lose so I can be right"....like I....QUOTED YOU. YOu EVEN QUOTED someone sayin it and you can;t show me the person that said it...you just assume that's what they meant.

Come on man... really? Not even sure why I engage you. You can't back up what you say. I do....and that's why we don't get along.

I have backed up everything i have said. I have cited anything anyone else said i did NOT lie or nor exaggerate anything anyone said,. I did not assume their intent.

If...you can show me of ANYONE saying what I quoted you of....please by god show me and end this. But...I know you can't because no one said it and you know it.

Do I HAVE to quote you AGAIN? Please for the love of anything holy..admit you lied. Admit you assumed what people think and no one actually said it. Have some wisdom and grace and respect...for yourself.,
None of you haters will say it because you don’t have the balls. But make no mistake there are several of you that are hoping Dak fails so you can come here and gloat.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Lied about what ..never said you said anything...Qoute me all youd like show me the facts and truth I hate as it pretains to some agenda your talking about...again man..get to it or dont I dont care ...you keep this alive as if you've said anything that is correct...again I said some on here want Dak to fail more than the team to win..you said "prove it" i said I'm not doing youor homework for you....as many on here already know its been said...you have then since been talking jiberish like always...I still have not lied and you still have not shown me anything I lied about...its always the same with you it goes to some crazy as accusations with nothing to support anything you say..just like the Romo point I had to make to you the other night..the wierd arss Zeke thing you tried with me before that and now this...again show me where I lied....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I agree... unless Gallup just goes ape doo doo there is no justification for keeping him over Coop. Coop is so great as a technician that he will be a quality receiver in this league until he's 40 whereas Gallup is likely to disappear the instant he loses a step.. unless he significantly adds to his toolbelt. Not to say he can't do it, but I gotta see it.

Exactly. This is why Dez Bryant declined- he was never a good enough route runner to compensate once he lost a step or two on the field. Cooper will have a longer career since his route running is right up there with Stefon Diggs and the other elite guys.

Qcard

Reaction score
Welcome back, Pappy.

dog-cabbage.gif
:lmao2::lmao2::clap:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
None of you haters will say it because you don’t have the balls. But make no mistake there are several of you that are hoping Dak fails so you can come here and gloat.

...or perhaps you are just seeing any and all concern/criticism as the hope he gets hurt simply because you get emotionally butthurt when anyone doesn't praise your shirtless crush.

Qcard

Reaction score
I could care less about Dak’s arm. That was never going to be an issue.

The question is can he still run or is that element of his game lost?

If he’s stuck in the pocket for the rest of his career then we’re in trouble because he needs to be mobile to get the most out of his skill set.
Excellent Post

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak is fine so leave the excuses at the door!
P.S. Pass was too high and if he leads the WR he would have had additional yards.

Of course it was too high......that kind of praise for a pass that a high school Qb can throw must be coming from Booger McFarland.......I’ve heard his “professional non biased” comments about Dak on MNF before

Embarrassing

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course it was too high......that kind of praise for a pass that a high school Qb can throw must be coming from Booger McFarland.......I’ve heard his “professional non biased” comments about Dak on MNF before

Embarrassing
Booger and Bucky Brooks as if Dak passes Gas they will get nose bleeds!!:muttley:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
You can not get additional yards on a Touchdown pass

I like your eagerness and yes that was a good throw. But it ain't a TD, Darian Thompson was waiting and would have laid a lick on him if this was a real game. He held up because it is PRACTICE. But regardless, good for Dak finally putting in some real work.

Qcard

Reaction score
Sure it is........ Bengals fans posted the same drivel about Andy Dalton for a decade
Dak Haters posted the same drivel about Andy Dalton for 2 weeks in the Off-season and 1.5 games during the 2020 season.:lmao2:

Great Thinkers amongst the Lost Tribe of Pretty Pocket throwers with Zero leadership skills:muttley:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Embarrassing
:facepalm:

Desperation is very ugly and unbecoming. This is quite embarrassing now, such that I had the slightest sorry feeling for the Dak haters...just.momentarily though....it's gone now