Video: Dak fires a rocket to Wilson

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah, so you are saying one almost over the top comment, deserves 7 page drama of dak bashers, researching videos, comparing a single practice throw to game throws by a HOF, 1st over all, can't miss QB, analyzing every inch of the throw, etc.....8 pages over a singel throw!!! yeah, no drama on this board.

and to our point, that's all one had to say...not quite the rocket I expected....end of story. thread ends in one page....but the drama...omg, the drama, the over analyzation of one single practice throw that was completed!!!
"Your side" encourages it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And like I have said many times, Rock can make his points without name calling...Like this throw, its a good pass from the QB of the Cowboys posted on a Cowboys fan site....why do others feel the need to "set the fans who like it straight" on anything....

For the same reason YOU feel the need to set THEM straight.
Takes two to tango.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
"Your side" encourages it.

If this was a Zeke thread what would be your side? again Cowboy fans on a Cowboy forum posting good threads about the QB....that makes sense...going to every positive thread about Dak on a Cowboys fan forum and bashing anything said...that doesnt make sense...same when I see people do it with Zeke...the diference is you like Zeke so your "ok with me calling that out" with Dak I'm on "thier side" why is that?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
For the same reason YOU feel the need to set THEM straight.
Takes two to tango.

Yes and you Tango hard when its a Zeke thread...again I call this out about most ridiculous comments about OUR players on the Cowboys Fan Forum....you lose your mind but only when its Zeke your defending.....Do you feel the need to set THEM straight when its Zeke bashing for no reason?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I could care less about Dak’s arm. That was never going to be an issue.

The question is can he still run or is that element of his game lost?

If he’s stuck in the pocket for the rest of his career then we’re in trouble because he needs to be mobile to get the most out of his skill set.
You haven’t been watching training camp obviously.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes and you Tango hard when its a Zeke thread...again I call this out about most ridiculous comments about OUR players on the Cowboys Fan Forum....you lose your mind but only when its Zeke your defending.....Do you feel the need to set THEM straight when its Zeke bashing for no reason?

But I wasn't the one complaining about "why they gotta set people straight" now was I?

Do I REALLY need to go show me criticizing zeke? You are going to look VERY foolish if you make me.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
look...you don't have to be a condescending D bag.

I read pappy's comment...he never said "I want the Cowboys to lose so I can be right". HE said something to the effect "you'll come back to me later on when I'm right".

You guys change what people say....so YOU can "be right on the message board". Whn I ask to show me what you are talking about...you won't do it because you CAN'T.

I love it when you say things like "people"...then use pappy as your example. Talk about low hanging fruit. You cna; teven find the ONE thing HE said, let alone "people" or "they".

Look...if you have a problem with pappy "not backing the QB of this team"...then SAY that. Don't make up lies.
:lmao:After PapSmear made the above comment, don’t you think he’s praying that Dak fails? :lmao2:How dense are you?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Everybody is a hater in Rockport’s view. He has the worst self awareness on the board. Not even a close second. He doesn’t even realize I have been a Dak supporter, but I will hate on Dak to frustrate him. It’s just an argument.
If you get a lobotomy, I will not be in your brain anymore.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao:After PapSmear made the above comment, don’t you think he’s praying that Dak fails? :lmao2:How dense are you?

No. You see...unlike you...I don't make up ship people never said. If pappy hopes the Cowboys fail...he will say so.

You guys make up stuff people never said so YOU "can be right on the internet message board". Talk about "irony".

I'd ask you to SHOW me Pappy saying it...but you feel you don't actually have to back up your bullship.

Like when I asked you show me "hating" dak....right? You won't do it because you can't. Or it'd be so flimsy as to be embarrassing for you.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
But I wasn't the one complaining about "why they gotta set people straight" now was I?

Do I REALLY need to go show me criticizing zeke? You are going to look VERY foolish if you make me.

I clearly said you defend Zeke...again I'm not sure how you read that i think you talk bad about Zeke....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I clearly said you defend Zeke...again I'm not sure how you read that i think you talk bad about Zeke....

Because I want the record set straight. You got mad because I clarified your cherry picking.

Yes... I 'defend zeke"....for the love of GOD you are giving me ship for it? WT F.

And I also criticize him.

Why are you mad about me saying so? Because you hate truth and facts when it doesn't serve your agenda?