Dak for Aaron Rodgers

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The contracts are part of the trade of course.

With this D, you guarantee a Super Bowl this year.
That’s the trade off.

Mediocre Dak for three more years, or 1-2 years of Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers is no guarantee of a SB. He excelled when he had all-pro WRs in 2010, 2014, 2020, 2021. Who else are you going to trade for?

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Would you pull trigger?
That's a tough one. He's obviously a hall of fame QB, but my issue is, for all his greatness he seems to not play great in the playoffs. And SF in particular owns him. It's crazy to say but we actually faired better against SF than they did from a points standpoint. Dak could only muster 17, but the great Rodgers only could must 10. Let that sink in.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Rogers was sacked 5 times in that game. It would be hard for Brady to work with that kind of pressure all game.

I dont care about win loss stats...watch Rogers play to this day...hes very quick at processing because he understands the game very well and still has a cannon. A team sport means multiple have to do their job or it can negatively effect the teams performance.

All things equal...no doubt in my mind Rogers could probably win us the Bowl this year. I still have faith in Dak and think hes good enough to win with this squad.