Twitter: Dak getting a lot of media scrutiny this week

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I mean it's mid December, they've won 3 straight, they're 10-3 and I have zero hope for anything this year and the reason is named Dak Prescott.
I fully expect another 1-and-done. Honestly, I'm kind of glad the first game will be on the road as a ST-holder. I'm tired of seeing playoff losses in person.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I fully expect another 1-and-done. Honestly, I'm kind of glad the first game will be on the road as a ST-holder. I'm tired of seeing playoff losses in person.

We're most likely going to have to beat Brady in Tampa in the wild card round, then travel to San Francisco and then to Philadelphia. That's our road to the Super Bowl.

Who the hell thinks Dak Prescott is capable of that?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I don't have to reach for reasons to critique dak. Just need a set of functional eyes and the courage to acknowledge what I'm seeing.

I'm quite certain every QB has his receiver drop one every so often too. But if you listen to daks acolytes, it only happens to him and it happens with alarming frequency.

Ah yes, the "eye test".

Not supported by anything except "That's what I think" and/or "That's what I hear".

Got it.

Might be true, but also might not be. Thanks for your opinion...

Havic

Reaction score
Cowboys are 6-1 since his return and their offense is #1 in the NFL in scoring points. Dak can keep doing what hes doing.

Keep doing what he is doing is going to lead to a quick exit from the playoffs. The amount of INT's he has is simply unacceptable and cannot continue.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We're most likely going to have to beat Brady in Tampa in the wild card round, then travel to San Francisco and then to Philadelphia. That's our road to the Super Bowl.

I do...I think Dak can handle that, it's the team and coaches that suck.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Cowboys are 6-1 since his return and their offense is #1 in the NFL in scoring points. Dak can keep doing what hes doing.
That’s a dumb comment. The team can win when Dak plays like **** and the team can lose when Dak plays well. Cooper Rush was 4-1. Dak is 6-2. Football isn’t that simple.

Dak absolutely can’t keep doing what he is doing. This team isn’t good enough to beat good teams consistently when Dak has turnovers. We need Dak to play like he has in the past and protect the ball.

Jarntt

Reaction score

Dak and The team is capable of that. Likely, no, but capable, absolutely. We should beat Tampa. We are better than them. We are as good as SF but they are a tough matchup for us because of how physical they are, but we don’t yet know what their QB is so who knows. The Eagles are better than us but if we can make them throw the ball it becomes more of a toss up. If we allow them to just run on us we are in trouble.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'm here to discuss Dallas Cowboys football. I'm not on this site for clever banter, clearly you are.

Goodbye.

You're here to defend Dak

Cowboys football is secondary for you

You're right on one thing. My banter is quite clever.